Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duffy is now greeting guests aboard the Disney Wonder!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy is now greeting guests aboard the Disney Wonder!

Several sites are posting the news that Duffy is now doing meet 'n' greets aboard the Disney Wonder cruise ship. Here's a link to one of the sites.

Duffy The Disney Bear Aboard The Disney Wonder Cruise Ship | Disney Dreaming

This makes lots of sense, especially considering his seafaring ways. I hope it's a success, and hopefully more exposure will be good for him. Some Disney Cruise Line costumes would be nice!
    Meow

Re: Duffy is now greeting guests aboard the Disney Wonder!

Throw him overboard! J/K

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
      Throw him overboard! J/K
      Uh huh...not before he threw you in the brig...
      Meow

Comment

Huh, he was in my cabin last August

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
        We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
        Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
          several sites are posting the news that duffy is now doing meet 'n' greets aboard the disney wonder cruise ship. Here's a link to one of the sites.

duffy the disney bear aboard the disney wonder cruise ship | disney dreaming

this makes lots of sense, especially considering his seafaring ways. I hope it's a success, and hopefully more exposure will be good for him. Some disney cruise line costumes would be nice!
          That's just PERFECT!

Comment

I still have a hard time seeing this along with Duffy in DCA and Epcot...he just doesnt feel like a character to me at those parks, but at DisneySea he does. I love Cape Cod and I truly feel like I am in duffys hometown. I bought the duffy popcorn bucket, mugs, cups, keychains, coin pouch, and the bears themselves, but I stay away from US stuff. It just doesn't feel the same, and its nowhere near the same quality

Comment

This amuses me, I'm not sure why. Perhaps in the sailor suit on the ship? Or that I'm easily amused?

We'll be seeking Duffy out when we go in September.

Comment

Donald should throw him overboard

Donald is the original Disney character with the sailor suit.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I think Donald would throw anybody overboard that was stealing his spotlight, even Mickey!
                  Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                    I think Donald would throw anybody overboard that was stealing his spotlight, even Mickey!
                    :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X