This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oprah Duffy Bear

Rumor is that the audience for the Oprah show that will be aired tomorrow 5/5 "Harpo Hook-ups" received duffy bears. The teaser for the show said something about a Disney hook-up and also Johnny Depp is on tomorrow as well. An audience member posted this message on the Oprah message boards:

Harpo Hook-up Show- Disney Duffy Bear ... - Oprah.com

Re: Oprah Duffy Bear

Woweee! If this is true, I bet Duffy will be getting many new fans!!

Comment

thats cool if oprah gave duffy away to her audience, then after that his next stop should be the ellen show, I wish we could write her emails on her website and convince her to give everyone a duffy
      sigpic

Comment

smart move by Disney too to help increase sales and awareness of Duffy

Comment

I'm half tempted to watch and see now and I've never even watched the show in my life. XD

Comment

What time does this show go on? If it's true, then its a good move by Disney. Having Duffy on national TV will surley help with an already improving sales of Duffy at DLR and WDW.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
            Indy Ride Count: 2211
            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

It comes on at 4PM EST on ABC tomorrow in NY. You can check for your place here.

Comment

And already people are looking to sell them on ebay. Greedy, greedy, greedy.

Comment

if I find the show tomarrow on you tube after it airs on tv, I will post a link for people who can't watch or might have missed it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wondering View Post
                    It comes on at 4PM EST on ABC tomorrow in NY. You can check for your place here.
                    Thx! Checked it and it comes on around 3. Good thing I just have a morning class tomorrow!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

This is from the Disney Parks Blog, they're saying a Disney surprise will be revealed on the show tomorrow:

Catch a Disney Surprise Unveiled on
                      - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Wow, Gaga, Duffy and Disney!! All in one episode! I think I'm gonna explode! I wish I could watch this tomorrow but I'm busy during that time

Comment

Wow, now there's a way to get Duffy some exposure, LOL! I sure hope it does wonders for his popularity. Although I wonder if they will even bother explaining anything about him? I want to see pictures of his little red bow with Mickey designs on it though.
                          Meow

Comment

hmmm, maybe they're talking about the sailor suite? It has a red scarf. Could have gotten it confused. But now I'm intrigued I wanna know how this one looks like!

Comment

Originally posted by FI183 View Post
                              Wow, Gaga, Duffy and Disney!! All in one episode! I think I'm gonna explode! I wish I could watch this tomorrow but I'm busy during that time
                              you know what would be awesome since you said ga ga, i know this is the wrong thread to say this in, but I would love to have shellie may dressed up as lady ga ga if build a bear can do hannah montana they should totally do something lady ga ga
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X