Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Buyer Beware: Fake Duffy and ShellieMay

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer Beware: Fake Duffy and ShellieMay

Wholesale Original Hot Sell 17"/43cm Duffy Bear ShellieMay,Hidden Mickey Face

BUYER BEWARE!!
    This store is for fake Duffy and ShellieMay... they claim authenticity, but they are not.

Unfortunately I know firsthand... so there you have the proof!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.

I'm hoping my mistake will prevent others from making the same mistake too... I literally signed up for this forum to have DuffyDaisuki confirm for me that my bears were fake, and to warn everyone about this seller... a huge thanks goes to DuffyDaisuki for their help!

Re: Buyer Beware: Fake Duffy and ShellieMay

I almost bought a shelliemay from those people, but the price was too much for me and I was able to find someone from japan to get me a real shelliemay on ebay. I hate knock off items, especially in new york city where they try to sell you fake rolex and raybans.
    sigpic

Comment

Can you tell us what tipped you off that this may be a fake?? Looking at the photos I never would have thought that it was a fake. Tags and all look official.

Comment

Originally posted by redsoxmama View Post
        Can you tell us what tipped you off that this may be a fake?? Looking at the photos I never would have thought that it was a fake. Tags and all look official.
        This is why I think that comparison thread would be really helpful still ^^;

Comment

The tags were SPOT ON... the ONLY thing that tipped me off was that her skirt didn't have a mickey mouse print on it. And stupid me, I didn't notice that in the pictures...

I even contacted the seller and asked if it was authentic and he said yes. Which was a complete lie.
          Now he's 'claiming' these bears are from the same factory where the rest are made... but I don't know if that's another lie or not.

Aliexpress has refused to give me my money back and so has the seller... I'm totally TICKED OFF, to say the least. I will be making a YouTube video on this experience too so others don't make the same mistake!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X