Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you carry your Duffy/Shellie May around?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you carry your Duffy/Shellie May around?

Just curious... how does everyone carry their Duffy/Shellie May around at the parks or whenever you take them on adventures?

I originally carried my Duffy in a backpack, but it was just too big, so now carry him around in a smaller bag that he can peek out of and I have room for other things besides just him and my travel wallet.

Hopefully I can squeeze Shellie May in there too once I get her... otherwise I'm going to have to buy yet *another* bag that both will fit in. :lol:

Re: How do you carry your Duffy/Shellie May around?

Looks like you'll have to buy a bigger bag to carry both Duffy and Shellie May around /

I just use a standard backpack made by Swiss.

By theforbiddeneye at 2011-01-18

It doubles as my school bag as well. I also carry my World of Color blanket in it for Fantasmic and store my camera in as well. All of his outfits go in here as well.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

he is in my backpack, but I wish I had one that was a bit shorter for him. I currently have to place something in the bottom so he can see out of the backpack!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

I don't have a photo of it at the moment. A good pack pack for Duffy is the draw string ones Disney usually has the current year on it with the logo. It's big enough to have a few items Gor you. The draw string allows Duffy to peak out the top. There is also enough room for Duffy to go fully into the bag. I do this when on fast rides so he doesn't get dirty.

I also use a messenger bag and fold back part of the flap so Duffy can see out.

I'll post photos at some point.
        Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I have a black one strap backpack from Disney that I let Duffy peek out of. it was my Pluto's hiding spot pre-Duffy. It's got a pocket on the outside for my camera, wallet, and silver sharpie (to get characters to sign my backpack with!).

sigpic
          Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

I actually got this bag a while back when I went to Disney for spending over 25 dollars:

It's really big and can fit both my Duffy and Disney Bear. Wouldn't be surprised if I could fit Shellie May too.

Comment

I got a nice new Dakine tote bag for my birthday from the BF. Both Duffy and Shellie May fit and can fully stand while peeking out of the top. It also has a bunch of pockets on the outside and in the back for my camera, wallet & other things I carry... and a side pocket for Wonderpup! The bag also has a cross-body strap with shoulder pad, which is a MUST. It's kind of big, but with the long strap it's easy to carry. I can just sling it behind my back and everyone can see the bears peeking out as I walk by.

Comment

I don't like carrying big things around theme parks and other places. I usually just carry a small cross-body purse or small backpack, so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do when I finally take Li'l D out on an adventure. I have an old cat harness that I was thinking of putting on him and clipping it onto my purse so he can just hang there while I walk around. But then he might get too dirty that way, or possibly damaged. Hmm, I might have to find a backpack that I'm willing to compromise with. Bigger than the one I have, but not too big. One of those drawstring bags sounds like it might be a good idea.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X