Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Duffy Merchandise You'd Like to See (Not Costumes)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy Merchandise You'd Like to See (Not Costumes)

I was wondering, what non-costume Duffy merchandise would you like to see? I know there's the cup, the earhat and eventually a popcorn bucket.

I personally would love to see some t-shirts (both kids & adult sizes) that feature Duffy. The throw/blanket available at TDS is nice and I'd love to see a version of that here in the States.

Re: Duffy Merchandise You'd Like to See (Not Costumes)

I would love a blanket!

Here's my list:
    Duffy Necklace (maybe just his face). I know a gold one was released but it didn't look too "Duffyish"

Duffy Backpack: the kind that is in the shape of a Duffy or Shellie May with a zipper

Duffy Stationary

I would love to see something like a Duffy nightlight for bathrooms or something

Duffy Wardrobe Closet (American Girl has these, I believe)

Duffy Scarf : Not an obnoxious kind, but maybe like a lavender or tan one with Shellie May and Duffy's faces stitched at the ends.

sigpic
    Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

I like the nightlight idea! I actually use an Eiffel Tower nightlight in my bathroom during the week (because the regular light is TOO bright at 6:30am when I get up to shower for work). I also have a hand-painted Tigger one an old high school friend bought me years ago.

The stationery would be cute but I'd be afraid to use it. :lol:

The scarf could be cute if done right.

I still want t-shirts though! I wish WDW would put some Duffy art in the "design your own shirt" shop at DTD. I looked last time I was there (about a month ago) and nope. I'd totally make one if they did though.

Comment

I would like to see shelliemay come to the us. and I don't know about the design a t for duffy prints, I would rather see duffy t-shirts that you can buy because i had a problem with design a t after i made one and washed the shirt the next day because it smelled like vinager the whole desgin on the shirt got destroyed and I felt like I wasted money on that place. As for non costume merchandise, I would like to see a duffy beach towel, some duffy jewelery and maybe duffy hair accessories.
        sigpic

Comment

Duffy christmas ornament! Maybe him in his sailor suit sitting in a life preserver with little lights around it
          sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Smart phone covers, nice jewelry, draw string backpack, lic. plate frames, travel size mugs and stainless steel water bottles(with a decal that will last) art work
            Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

All these suggestions sound great! The one thing I've always wanted is a ceramic Duffy coffee mug. I drink out of my TDR ones for my morning coffee, but I would love a Duffy & ShellieMay cup. The little dessert ones are too small for my "American" sized coffee, LOL.

I like the stationary set idea, I would definitely use that. Even a Duffy journal.
              Meow

Comment

Car accessories! Like an antenna ball, window sticker, wheel cover.. ( not that I would use all of that.. )
                I saw on a Japanese blog that they put the Duffy/ShellieMay magnets on the rear view mirror and thought that might be cool for mine.
                Last edited by LilTeacup; 07-21-2011, 09:54 AM.

sigpic
                Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

OMG an antenna ball would be awesome. I used to have a Tigger one for my car and someone stole it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X