Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duffy Merchandise You'd Like to See (Not Costumes)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy Merchandise You'd Like to See (Not Costumes)

I was wondering, what non-costume Duffy merchandise would you like to see? I know there's the cup, the earhat and eventually a popcorn bucket.

I personally would love to see some t-shirts (both kids & adult sizes) that feature Duffy. The throw/blanket available at TDS is nice and I'd love to see a version of that here in the States.

Re: Duffy Merchandise You'd Like to See (Not Costumes)

I would love a blanket!

Here's my list:
    Duffy Necklace (maybe just his face). I know a gold one was released but it didn't look too "Duffyish"

Duffy Backpack: the kind that is in the shape of a Duffy or Shellie May with a zipper

Duffy Stationary

I would love to see something like a Duffy nightlight for bathrooms or something

Duffy Wardrobe Closet (American Girl has these, I believe)

Duffy Scarf : Not an obnoxious kind, but maybe like a lavender or tan one with Shellie May and Duffy's faces stitched at the ends.

sigpic
    Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

I like the nightlight idea! I actually use an Eiffel Tower nightlight in my bathroom during the week (because the regular light is TOO bright at 6:30am when I get up to shower for work). I also have a hand-painted Tigger one an old high school friend bought me years ago.

The stationery would be cute but I'd be afraid to use it. :lol:

The scarf could be cute if done right.

I still want t-shirts though! I wish WDW would put some Duffy art in the "design your own shirt" shop at DTD. I looked last time I was there (about a month ago) and nope. I'd totally make one if they did though.

Comment

I would like to see shelliemay come to the us. and I don't know about the design a t for duffy prints, I would rather see duffy t-shirts that you can buy because i had a problem with design a t after i made one and washed the shirt the next day because it smelled like vinager the whole desgin on the shirt got destroyed and I felt like I wasted money on that place. As for non costume merchandise, I would like to see a duffy beach towel, some duffy jewelery and maybe duffy hair accessories.
        sigpic

Comment

Duffy christmas ornament! Maybe him in his sailor suit sitting in a life preserver with little lights around it
          sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Smart phone covers, nice jewelry, draw string backpack, lic. plate frames, travel size mugs and stainless steel water bottles(with a decal that will last) art work
            Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

All these suggestions sound great! The one thing I've always wanted is a ceramic Duffy coffee mug. I drink out of my TDR ones for my morning coffee, but I would love a Duffy & ShellieMay cup. The little dessert ones are too small for my "American" sized coffee, LOL.

I like the stationary set idea, I would definitely use that. Even a Duffy journal.
              Meow

Comment

Car accessories! Like an antenna ball, window sticker, wheel cover.. ( not that I would use all of that.. )
                I saw on a Japanese blog that they put the Duffy/ShellieMay magnets on the rear view mirror and thought that might be cool for mine.
                Last edited by LilTeacup; 07-21-2011, 09:54 AM.

sigpic
                Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

OMG an antenna ball would be awesome. I used to have a Tigger one for my car and someone stole it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X