Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Looking for a Shellie May...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Shellie May...

Hello, I live in the states and am looking for a Shellie May. I do not want to buy one off of ebay, many people have horrible reviews. My mom has been looking for one forever and I really would like to buy her one.
    If anybody is going to TDL/TDS soon I would be willing to send you money! I will take any suggestions too.Thank you!(:
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Re: Looking for a Shellie May...

DuffyDaisuki can help you out with that!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Thanks! I checked out his thread, looks like I'll be buying one soon(:
      sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
      Disney is my life <3
      Thank Walt for all he did! <3
      Future Imagineer <3
      Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleImagineer View Post
        Thanks! I checked out his thread, looks like I'll be buying one soon(:
        Welcome to "Duffy's Corner!"^^ You'll need to get at least four more people in on the trip, or I'm afraid it will be very expensive. I think Erika might still be interested…? Beyond that, I'm not sure… I hope it works out!

Comment

DuffyD's "Duffy Post" service is seriously awesome. A bunch of us just used it and I am definitely one satisfied customer who would do it again... and probably will as I have a feeling once my mom sees my Shellie May in person, she might want one for herself.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            DuffyD's "Duffy Post" service is seriously awesome. A bunch of us just used it and I am definitely one satisfied customer who would do it again... and probably will as I have a feeling once my mom sees my Shellie May in person, she might want one for herself.
            Aw, thanks. I really hope you'll try the costumes some time. Duffy is a fundamentally different character and concept with this level of care and construction detail.

Comment

Maybe one day. We'll see if there's a future costume release I like enough. Plus I have my aunt who is making me versions of a couple TDS costumes next month along with one or 2 custom dresses for Shellie May. Right now Shellie is lacking in outfits compared to Duffy, but I'll fix that soon enough.

Comment

yes, I'm still interested, somebody is holding the be magical outfits for me for shellie and duffy, but I still want to get her skirt outfit and shell pendant. I just got the be magical pendants for them in the mail the other day, they are so cute!
                sigpic

Comment

I love the Be Magical pendants. I was surprised at how heavy they are. Very nice quality, which is what I expect from Tokyo Disney anyway.

Comment

I will need a Shelly May to go with my Duffy that I get durring my D23 Expo visit. I will send money for her classic outfit and the Be Magical pendant along with the real bear.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X