Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Looking for a Shellie May...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Shellie May...

Hello, I live in the states and am looking for a Shellie May. I do not want to buy one off of ebay, many people have horrible reviews. My mom has been looking for one forever and I really would like to buy her one.
    If anybody is going to TDL/TDS soon I would be willing to send you money! I will take any suggestions too.Thank you!(:
    sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Re: Looking for a Shellie May...

DuffyDaisuki can help you out with that!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Thanks! I checked out his thread, looks like I'll be buying one soon(:
      sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
      Disney is my life <3
      Thank Walt for all he did! <3
      Future Imagineer <3
      Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Originally posted by LittleImagineer View Post
        Thanks! I checked out his thread, looks like I'll be buying one soon(:
        Welcome to "Duffy's Corner!"^^ You'll need to get at least four more people in on the trip, or I'm afraid it will be very expensive. I think Erika might still be interested…? Beyond that, I'm not sure… I hope it works out!

Comment

DuffyD's "Duffy Post" service is seriously awesome. A bunch of us just used it and I am definitely one satisfied customer who would do it again... and probably will as I have a feeling once my mom sees my Shellie May in person, she might want one for herself.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            DuffyD's "Duffy Post" service is seriously awesome. A bunch of us just used it and I am definitely one satisfied customer who would do it again... and probably will as I have a feeling once my mom sees my Shellie May in person, she might want one for herself.
            Aw, thanks. I really hope you'll try the costumes some time. Duffy is a fundamentally different character and concept with this level of care and construction detail.

Comment

Maybe one day. We'll see if there's a future costume release I like enough. Plus I have my aunt who is making me versions of a couple TDS costumes next month along with one or 2 custom dresses for Shellie May. Right now Shellie is lacking in outfits compared to Duffy, but I'll fix that soon enough.

Comment

yes, I'm still interested, somebody is holding the be magical outfits for me for shellie and duffy, but I still want to get her skirt outfit and shell pendant. I just got the be magical pendants for them in the mail the other day, they are so cute!
                sigpic

Comment

I love the Be Magical pendants. I was surprised at how heavy they are. Very nice quality, which is what I expect from Tokyo Disney anyway.

Comment

I will need a Shelly May to go with my Duffy that I get durring my D23 Expo visit. I will send money for her classic outfit and the Be Magical pendant along with the real bear.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X