Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Orlando Heart Walk Duffy Bears

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Heart Walk Duffy Bears

Just saw a bunch of photos posted on Duffy's official Facebook page... people who participated in the Orlando Heart Walk for the Orlando Hospital that Disney helped sponsor got a bag of swag that included a 17" Duffy in a special Disney VoluntEars t-shirt!

Re: Orlando Heart Walk Duffy Bears

Must see that shirt.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Duffy the Disney Bear - Photos | Facebook

Scroll down to see the photos.

Comment

First 500 Cast Members got them!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
        Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Cute t-shirt, but my Duffys wouldn't feel right wearing something they didn't actually voluntEAR with.
          Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
            Cute t-shirt, but my Duffys wouldn't feel right wearing something they didn't actually voluntEAR with.
            YAY! Morally sound Duffys

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
              Well it was a gift for cast members, but I refuse to buy or take the 12 inch bears!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
              Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

From the pics I saw, they were 17" bears CMs were given at the Heart Walk.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X