This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy & Shellie May's Epic WDW Adventure

So last night we got back from 2 days at WDW and had a blast!

On Thursday, we went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom.

Hello, Dumbo!

Our first stops were the Tiki Room and Country Bear Jamboree.

From there... Haunted Mansion!

After that we just wandered around, taking in the sights and had some fun. They had a dance party in Tomorrowland, which was a lot of fun as they had Pluto, Goofy, Stitch and Chip & Dale come out and dance with everyone. While I was at that, I saw a Japanese tourist with her Duffy dressed in the pirate costume. She she saw my bears, she grabbed her friend and they started snapping a bunch of photos. They asked if I made their costumes and when I told them they were bought, they asked where (BAB, of course).

Duffy was at the party greeting guests next to City Hall. Of course I had to go see him and got the best photo of the night.

He LOVED my bears (so did the CM's). He was just the cutest thing and I kept telling him I wanted to take him home with me. LOL!

Caught the parade, rode the Peoplemover, Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear. Saw the Villains show, then called it a night (after getting a major haul of candy).

Stay tuned for day 2... EPCOT!

Re: Duffy & Shellie May's Epic WDW Adventure

that looks like a blast. i would do anything to be able to go to WDW around this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post

Thanks, Aimster. I needed that.^^ Looking forward to EPCOT!

Comment

Very cute. The interaction with the Japanese tourists sounds very cute, and it shows that Duffy can be an ice-breaker too.
        Meow

Comment

We actually saw Duffy twice that night. I couldn't help but go back. He was such a bundle of cute overload I think my brain imploded.

Comment

Super cute! That outfit is outstanding on Shellie May and the picture with the three bears is just too cute!
            Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

THE END!

Comment

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee eee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Awwww love your photos and trip report! Thanks for sharing!
                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

I love that you brought all of their country costumes and used them in each pavilion. Love the pictures. I also love that people recognized Shellie May, and made a fuss over her.

It turns out I'll be at Disneyland around Christmas so my bears will be going to the parks for the first time, and I'll take pictures.
                    Meow

Comment

Carrying all those costumes around was actually a pain, but it was worth it. I had them all in gallon ziplock baggies to get them separated and safe/dry.

Comment

Wow, cool photos! Epic, indeed! I admire you for hauling all those outfits around WDW, I'd probably be too lazy to take that on. The end results are great though, and it's cool that the bears got so much attention. That Duffy photo spot in Japan is really nice, I agree it's a shame that the marking on it was so short lived. It would be awesome if every pavilion had a photo spot like that for Duffy (or for anyone's special 'traveling' stuffed animal, really).

Comment

Those costume changes are incredible. Very nicely done!
                          Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Oh my goodness, aimster. Simply adorable! You've taken some wonderful pictures and please compliment Duffy and Shellie May on how photogenic they are for me!

The Off-Kilter photo is too amusing for words. I'll have to make sure my brother sees that one for a smile!
                            Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

I had Duffy & Shellie May out and dancing during Off Kilter's set and they were pointing and laughing they were so amused by it. Jamie, the bagpipe player even said, "Hey look who's here!" and pointed at the bears during their set! I even had them out and dancing during The British Revolution's set and they were highly amused as well as they kept pointing and smiling and laughing.

Duffy especially LOVES to dance. He's really good at the Cha Cha Slide. After seeing Captain EO, now he's trying to learn how to Moonwalk. he says he wants to be Captain EO for Halloween next year. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X