Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pirate Duffy Hat

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Duffy Hat

Does anyone have any good pictures or descriptions of the back and/or top of the Pirate Duffy costume hat from the US? I want to make one for my tiny Duffy so it would help to know how it "works." From the website it looks like it may be effectively almost "flat" with the ears poking through the brim, but I'm not sure...

Thank you!
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Re: Pirate Duffy Hat

Hope these help:

Comment

Absolutely perfect, Aimster. Now to ponder how to do that in tiny scale.

Thank you so much!
      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Good luck and be sure to post photos when you're done!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X