This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy at Disneyland Paris

Deep Disney has pictures of Duffy's debut at Disneyland Paris. Well, specifically a shop where the merchandise is sold. It's the same stuff from the other parks, but the window displays are cute. I just hope he manages to find fans in Europe as well. We'll see. I feel like Europeans are even more unwilling to embrace "child-like" things than Americans are. In my experience, things like teddy bears are exclusively for children. They may not be as cynical as Americans, but I just don't know if they care about these things.

Here are pictures.
    DeepDisney

O
    h, you'll have to click on the first link on the top left side. Then, make sure the date is on 10/24
    Meow

Re: Duffy at Disneyland Paris

Wow... That makes the Tokyo merchandise not only higher quality, but also much more rare. All of the US and Paris releases are produced and sold at both of those parks, and probably at Hong Kong, too. It's still a complete mystery to me why the US didn't get HKDL's Halloween costume.

Comment

I was hoping Paris would have nicer outfits. It really does make the Tokyo ones that much more desirable, especially if Duffy gains any sort of following in Europe since his release in Paris. With a bigger fanbase, the Tokyo costumes may become much more expensive for those of us that can't make it to TDS.

I suppose I'll be stocking up on fabric. My Duffy doesn't want to wear the costumes released here and I certainly can't afford to be importing TDS ones!

Comment

I thought there was supposed to be a unique "Parisian" costume for Duffy, and not the "French" one from EPCOT? So far, nothing truly new for DLP.
        Meow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X