Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

who is the better importer? Duffy of Yoda?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the better importer? Duffy of Yoda?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/imalwayscrazy/Duffy%20_3/1307067931325.png

I meant imposter!

Re: who is the better importer? Duffy of Yoda?

Duffy! He looks so cute! This is hysterical!
    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Great photos, but there really is no need to make a new thread for each set of your photos. We have a photo sharing thread found here- http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...fy-photos.html

Hope to see more from you!
      Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
        Great photos, but there really is no need to make a new thread for each set of your photos. We have a photo sharing thread found here- http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...fy-photos.html

Hope to see more from you!
        Yes, this. Can a mod (Pengy?) possibly merge these other photo threads into the main photo thread please?

Comment

Sorry guys. Its hard to do because im still getting used to the android app. I will try to do that in the future but that post is so big it didn't work well on my phone.

Comment

It's no problem! I do it, like all the time. One time I accidently posted something in the wrong place on a different Disney website and I was a new member. The people totally beat me up about it!!!! It was awful!

About the picture, I gotta admit- they both look a little freaky! Haha. But darling at the same time!
            sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
            Disney is my life <3
            Thank Walt for all he did! <3
            Future Imagineer <3
            Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Very cute idea, it's hard to say who's the better impostor...maybe it's Duffy, because he's sneaky like that! Although Yoda is a Jedi...hmmm...

But yeah, I agree with the other posters, try to put these smaller photo posts into the Duffy Photo thread. Unless there's a big trip report like Lilteacup did or something like that. We certainly won't beat you up about it though.
              Meow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X