Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Finished!! acrylict paint of Duffy and Shellie

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished!! acrylict paint of Duffy and Shellie

From http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...lic-paint.html here's the finished piece!!

Acrylic on canvas 42 x 28 CM , it's going to tell viewers who Duffy and Shellie are, and were they come from.:yea:

sigpic

Re: Finished!! acrylict paint of Duffy and Shellie

AMAZING. I'd commission you to do a Duffy and Shelly May painting for my house if I were older and hadna large house

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I love it!! We should make a duffy fanart subforum ^.^ i'm working on some drawings, too.

Comment

Oh my goodness, that is amazing!!! How beautiful! I totally don't understand how people can do art like that! Probably because I can barely draw a stick figure (;
        sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
        Disney is my life <3
        Thank Walt for all he did! <3
        Future Imagineer <3
        Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
          Acrylic on canvas 42 x 28 CM
          I especially :love: their shining eyes! I can almost see the anime quiver of raw emotion!:gladsad:

Originally posted by kittyloaf View Post
          ...We should make a duffy fanart subforum ^.^ i'm working on some drawings, too.
          Looks like yours will be the first post. Start that soon!:clap:

Comment

Wow, this is great! It's gotten even more amazing since the work-in-progress you showed us earlier. I love the eyes too. The colors are great too, it has a very "blue" feel to it, and it seems like it has a magic quality to it. Great job!
            Meow

Comment

Thank you everyone, :blush: it took a while but was worth it, getting Shellie May's color was the hardest part pinkish tone are very difficult to do XD

I hope to make a good representation of the characters for the stand :yea:and make people to want to known more about them.

The fanart thread sounds fun .
              sigpic

Comment

That is really neat. Thanks for sharing it with us!
                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

OMG! It's sooooo good! I LOVE it! You gotta make me one! Please! pretty please!!!
                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Sorry for the late response, I had to make a long work for my university :blush:

I'm exited and can't wait to hear what people say about Duffy and Shellie. :yea:

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                    That is really neat. Thanks for sharing it with us!
                    Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
                    OMG! It's sooooo good! I LOVE it! You gotta make me one! Please! pretty please!!!
                    Thank you, it was fun to paint, the lighthouse was a first for me.

If a member is interested in a painting I can make it, but it would have to wait until the convention it's over since I still have to finish a smaller one (non Duffy related) and get other things done for the show.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X