Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

a chair for duffy? (and another question)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a chair for duffy? (and another question)

hello all! my duffy wants a little chair all his own for christmas (preferably an arm chair) and i don't know where to find one his size. can anyone offer any help?

and also, it's probably me just being paranoid, but does anyone else's duffy have a bit of a wobbly head? not when he's just sitting there of course, just when you pick him up and shake him a bit (and no i don't mean shaking him hard. don't think i'm abusive XD i only did it to make sure i wasn't strangling the stuffing out of his neck by carrying him in my drawstring bag). i carry him around pretty much everywhere i go and i'm always afraid that i'm messing him up or wearing him out >.< does anyone else have this problem? i hope it makes sense :0

Re: a chair for duffy? (and another question)

Hello! I agree, my Duffy, when I pick him up his head is always pointing down, and his head is wobbly. I know Build-A-Bear has furniture, but the only chair is a Hello Kitty chair (I don't know if Duffy would want a girly chair lol).

---------- Post added 11-25-2011 at 12:33 PM ----------

Oppsy, also to let you know I took this off of the BABW site, if you wanna look around for the furniture collections here is the link:
    - Build-A-Bear Workshop US
    "Some people would want to change their life, I would never."

Comment

BEAR CHAIR!

American Girl-sized chairs should fit Duffy, if you run a Google search for American Girl chairs.

You can also keep your eye out at Ross and similar stores--sometimes they will have chairs that might work in the pet furniture section.

Weirdly, I just made an improvised chair for my mom's Strap Duffy and and Strap Shellie May, out of the part of a 12-pack of soda. I thought it was cute and was coming over to post it, and then I saw your post about chairs. Too weird!

BEAR CHAIR!

(OK, yeah, I just like the term "bear chair." BEAR CHAIR!)
      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I have a kid's size patio chair that's the perfect size for Duffy. I threw a quilted pillow sham over it to make it look less like an outdoor chair.

Just found this on the site of the store where my chair came from. I actually like this better than what I have!

Comment

OMG! I was just on the Toys-R-US site looking at tables and chairs for Duffy and ShellieMay and your message came through on the RSS! Great Duffy minds think alike!
          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

thank you guys!
            it certainly sounds like i'm not the only one with my mind on a chair for duffy "bear chair" sounds so cute!
            aimster, that rocking chair is adorable and i think i might get one. however, when i first read your comment i read "potato chair" lol XD

and it's also good to know my duffy isn't the only one with a wobbly head ^_^

Comment

Lalaloopsy has a good couch for Duffy.

Comment

American Girl looks like a good place to get some real wood chairs. I like a lot of the stuff there and they do fit Duffy.

This set is one of my favorites, and if I had the room, I might buy it.

I also love the bed from this series.

Meow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X