This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy and Shellie at the toy convention

Sorry I didn't posted this earlier, I had exams and some works to finish.

Anyways, last saturday I had a stad at a toy convention called Megacon II and it was a huge success :thumbup:

The place was really full, people waited like 2 hours in line just to get into the convention.

Pic top view from the inside

Duffy and Shellie were along my little pony collection (a small part of it, lol) , some monster high dolls and some of my acrylic paintings.

The public was impressed wit the bears, thanks DuffyD for the help

They aere asked who they were, and taking a lot of pics, other people asked to take a pic of themselfes wit the bears, and other people asked to buy them XD

Also we had a conference about toy collecting, I had a pair of minutes, so I talked about the bears and the ponies.

Pics of the event at the facebook oficcial page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7045746&type=3

sigpic

Re: Duffy and Shellie at the toy convention

monster high! you have a spectra, and Dead fast ghoulia! Awesome!

Comment

Duffy and Shellie May are wonderful! And I had several of those ponies! (I gave away almost all my ponies to Goodwill...then I regretted it and eventually purchased a few on the secondhand market, LOL.)
      Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

What a fun, colorful display! I'm so happy you could help introduce more people to Duffy!^^

Comment

Thanks everyone! the place has a capacity for at least 2,500 persons, but it was overloaded it war really hard to walk so there was more than the estimated amount
          sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X