Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duffy in Kinect Disneyland Adventures game?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy in Kinect Disneyland Adventures game?

I don't have the Kinect Disneyland Adventures game...or even a Kinect...or even an Xbox...but apparently Duffy is in the game!

Duffy the Disney Bear - Disney Wiki

I've heard nothing but great things about the game...I might need to start saving my money...
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Re: Duffy in Kinect Disneyland Adventures game?

And I can confirm it! I was playing Disneyland Adventures a few minutes ago and ran into Duffy in Town Square!. I took some snapshots of Duffy in the game.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Cute! Thanks for the pictures! Did you hug him?
      Last edited by Eeee-va; 12-09-2011, 09:21 PM.
      Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

OMG that's awesome! I like how they call him Duffy Bear instead of Duffy the Disney Bear because I call him Duffy Bear a lot. CUTE!

This makes me *almost* want to buy an XBox and a Kinetic thingy even though I'm not a gamer.

Sorry if I sound a little over excited... I'm a *little* buzzed tonight (was out at my favorite local bar for a few pints and some Buzztime trivia).

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
          Cute! Did you hug him?
          I danced with him. Hugging him is what i'm going to do when I play it again.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

You are REALLY making me want an XBox now. LOL!

Comment

That's one step closer to my Duffy-in-Kingdom-Hearts dream! There's an old "Adventure in Tokyo DisneySEA" game for PS2, but it's pre-Duffy…

Comment

If Duffy were in Kingdom Hearts, he'd probably be a healing type summon, similar to Bambi from the first game.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                  That's one step closer to my Duffy-in-Kingdom-Hearts dream! There's an old "Adventure in Tokyo DisneySEA" game for PS2, but it's pre-Duffy…
                  Really? I'm intrigued now! I still have a PS2! Is it region locked? How is it? I know of a way to play region locked games, and if this game is still buyable I'd be willing to spend a few to get to play it!
                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Wow, this is a nice surprise! I don't have an XBOX 360 either, but I really want to try this game out. Duffy looks cute in it too. Does he "talk"? I know the other characters have their official voices, but Duffy doesn't have an English speaking voice yet. I kind of hope he doesn't...
                    Meow

Comment

Hello all!

I'm the one who conceived on Blogger a site recently mentioned by DuffyDaisuki in another subject.
                      I bought this wonderful game, and I propose the photos I made.
                      You probably know how I managed to take them, so sorry!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by ILoveTheDisneyBear; 12-18-2011, 11:14 AM. Reason: I made ​​mistakes!

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                        Does he "talk"? I know the other characters have their official voices, but Duffy doesn't have an English speaking voice yet. I kind of hope he doesn't...
                        Nope. Duffy is completely silent in the game.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X