Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Duffy in Kinect Disneyland Adventures game?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy in Kinect Disneyland Adventures game?

I don't have the Kinect Disneyland Adventures game...or even a Kinect...or even an Xbox...but apparently Duffy is in the game!

Duffy the Disney Bear - Disney Wiki

I've heard nothing but great things about the game...I might need to start saving my money...
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Re: Duffy in Kinect Disneyland Adventures game?

And I can confirm it! I was playing Disneyland Adventures a few minutes ago and ran into Duffy in Town Square!. I took some snapshots of Duffy in the game.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Cute! Thanks for the pictures! Did you hug him?
      Last edited by Eeee-va; 12-09-2011, 10:21 PM.
      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

OMG that's awesome! I like how they call him Duffy Bear instead of Duffy the Disney Bear because I call him Duffy Bear a lot. CUTE!

This makes me *almost* want to buy an XBox and a Kinetic thingy even though I'm not a gamer.

Sorry if I sound a little over excited... I'm a *little* buzzed tonight (was out at my favorite local bar for a few pints and some Buzztime trivia).

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
          Cute! Did you hug him?
          I danced with him. Hugging him is what i'm going to do when I play it again.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

You are REALLY making me want an XBox now. LOL!

Comment

That's one step closer to my Duffy-in-Kingdom-Hearts dream! There's an old "Adventure in Tokyo DisneySEA" game for PS2, but it's pre-Duffy…

Comment

If Duffy were in Kingdom Hearts, he'd probably be a healing type summon, similar to Bambi from the first game.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                  That's one step closer to my Duffy-in-Kingdom-Hearts dream! There's an old "Adventure in Tokyo DisneySEA" game for PS2, but it's pre-Duffy…
                  Really? I'm intrigued now! I still have a PS2! Is it region locked? How is it? I know of a way to play region locked games, and if this game is still buyable I'd be willing to spend a few to get to play it!
                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Wow, this is a nice surprise! I don't have an XBOX 360 either, but I really want to try this game out. Duffy looks cute in it too. Does he "talk"? I know the other characters have their official voices, but Duffy doesn't have an English speaking voice yet. I kind of hope he doesn't...
                    Meow

Comment

Hello all!

I'm the one who conceived on Blogger a site recently mentioned by DuffyDaisuki in another subject.
                      I bought this wonderful game, and I propose the photos I made.
                      You probably know how I managed to take them, so sorry!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by ILoveTheDisneyBear; 12-18-2011, 12:14 PM. Reason: I made ​​mistakes!

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                        Does he "talk"? I know the other characters have their official voices, but Duffy doesn't have an English speaking voice yet. I kind of hope he doesn't...
                        Nope. Duffy is completely silent in the game.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X