This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im getting a shellie may!!!!

OK sorry I was just a little excited. Lol. Since there is a delay if her coming to the US because of the lack if love for duffy (not on my part because I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!) I found a seller on ebay that is 100% good reviews. I am also getting the shell necklace! Because that what brings duffy and SHELLie may together! I can't wait. And she might ne here by the 24 hour dland day! So duffy will have a friend!

Now Duffy will have to share his clothes bin and clean his area to make room for her! And he will need a bath before she arrives! Lol

Re: Im getting a shellie may!!!!

I'm super excited for you!!! ShellieMay is an angel!
    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I just cant wait!!!! Im getting her a couple outfits at babw before I receive her.

Comment

Originally posted by imalwayscrazy View Post
        I just cant wait!!!! Im getting her a couple outfits at babw before I receive her.

That will be a wonderful surprise for you new little angel!!!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Here is what we got her! We also have a $10 gift card to babw for her so she can pick out another outfit on her own. And when we go to disneyland next we are getting her and duffy the Mickey and Minnie light up ears and shirt sets.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by imalwayscrazy; 02-10-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=imalwayscrazy;1056705157]Here is what we got her! We also have a $10 gift card to babw for her so she can pick out another outfit on her own. And when we go to disneyland next we are getting her and duffy the Mickey and Minnie light up ears and shirt sets.
            /QUOTE]

ShellieMay is going to feel the love when she gets to your home! I love the babw gift card!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a fabulous idea!!!!
            www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I have that purple outfit. It's cute.

Comment

She came in!

She came in! Duffy is so happy!!! And just in time for 24 hours at Disneyland!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by imalwayscrazy; 02-17-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Re: She came in!

[QUOTE=imalwayscrazy;1056709110]She came in! Duffy is so happy!!! And just in time for 24 hours at Disneyland!
                  [/E]

Yippee!!! I'm so excited for you!!! It's beary beary fun to go to the parks with Duffy AND ShellieMay!
                  www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Great pictures! Glad to see you got a ShellieMay! I remember when I opened mine up - It was like Christmas morning! Have fun at Disneyland - Wish I was there!!

Comment

Congratulations! I LOVE her outfit! How fun; last year my Tiny Shellie May also came just in time for a trip to Disneyland.
                      Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

I always :love: seeing people's arrival photos! Congratulations, and have fun! I wish we had a 24-hour event here in Tokyo; that sounds awesome!^^ I guess there's New Year's, but it's just crazy madness, from what I've heard...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X