This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cristal Arts @ TDS

I cannot remember exactly where this is, maybe in the Arabian coast. It is there version of our Arribas Brothers products. Anyway does anyone have a clue how much these items would cost?

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Re: Cristal Arts @ TDS

LOVE LOVE LOVE the keychain! If I lived in Japan I'd be all over those glasses, too.

Is that jeweled Duffy glued on the cube, or is it just on the cube for display? It looks like they maybe painted the hat on one of the crystal Duffies they sell in the US? Disney Arribas Mini Duffy Bear Figurine with Swarovski Crystal Stones LOT OF 5 | eBay

His eyes look less zombie-like but that very well could be the angle of the photo.

I forget the US price for that crystal Duffy, but I thought it was around $30 or $40...obviously less than $50!
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Yeah, I think all that glass stuff is sold over in Agrabah Marketplace. I have no idea about prices, though.

Comment

Interesting...the first US Duffy item being sold in Japan?
        Meow

Comment

yeah the little jeweled/rhinestoned Duffy is like $40 in the US and it's TINY! I mean REALLY TINY! Totally not worth the price to me. I saw how small it was and was like, "OH NO WAY!"

Comment

Assuming you are entering the park, the order you could check are - The shop near Valentina's Sweets that had glass items just across the Aquasphere or at Nicolo's Workshop in Mediterranean Harbour; it's the shop of the right hand side before you go up the stairs. That is where they have the glass blower station. For the toothpick holder prob about the US equivalent on $12-$15. I bought a shot glass before that with the exchange rate then was $10. Connected is the Stationery shop, where the Silhouette guy doesn't say much to you. Not as chatty as their US counterpart, but it's probably a cultural thing.
            sigpic
            Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X