This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy Clothes

If you could create some outfits for Duffy or Shellie - What would you make? Fancy, Casual, PJ's, Sporty, Basic??

Re: Duffy Clothes

I would make pjs, and casual but since I can't sew i gotta buy them. I wish i could sew that would be awesome

Comment

I can't sew to save my life, but I'd like to make him some special costumes. Luckily I have an aunt who CAN sew and she's making some stuff for me, particularly a Captain EO costume for Duffy (which I've mentioned before).

My Duffy overall is pretty casual but he does love to dress up at times. So I get by with the stuff from Build A Bear.

Comment

If I was good at that kind of stuff I'd love to create lots of Disney character costumes for my Duffy, other than the ones that are available from Build-A-Bear. My top ones to create would be Aladdin, Rex from Toy Story & plenty more I'd create every character in the book if I could :lol:

Comment

My Tiny Shellie May NEEDS a sailor dress to go with Tiny Duffy's sailor outfit. Tiny Duffy wants a cute--er, manly--er, bear-ly--summer outfit, and Tiny Shellie May would very much like a replica of the Cannery swimsuit and bathing cap.

As to what WILL happen before their vacation, I'm not so sure. :shy:

ALL my Duffies are fond of costumes. I'm not sure what Smiling Shellie May needs, though.
          Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X