Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Duffy Clothes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy Clothes

If you could create some outfits for Duffy or Shellie - What would you make? Fancy, Casual, PJ's, Sporty, Basic??

Re: Duffy Clothes

I would make pjs, and casual but since I can't sew i gotta buy them. I wish i could sew that would be awesome

Comment

I can't sew to save my life, but I'd like to make him some special costumes. Luckily I have an aunt who CAN sew and she's making some stuff for me, particularly a Captain EO costume for Duffy (which I've mentioned before).

My Duffy overall is pretty casual but he does love to dress up at times. So I get by with the stuff from Build A Bear.

Comment

If I was good at that kind of stuff I'd love to create lots of Disney character costumes for my Duffy, other than the ones that are available from Build-A-Bear. My top ones to create would be Aladdin, Rex from Toy Story & plenty more I'd create every character in the book if I could :lol:

Comment

My Tiny Shellie May NEEDS a sailor dress to go with Tiny Duffy's sailor outfit. Tiny Duffy wants a cute--er, manly--er, bear-ly--summer outfit, and Tiny Shellie May would very much like a replica of the Cannery swimsuit and bathing cap.

As to what WILL happen before their vacation, I'm not so sure. :shy:

ALL my Duffies are fond of costumes. I'm not sure what Smiling Shellie May needs, though.
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X