Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Any Duffy fans in the UK here that could maybe help?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Duffy fans in the UK here that could maybe help?

I saw some things on the UK Build A Bear site that I totally LOVE and was wondering if a fellow Duffy fan across the pond could maybe help me out and see if they have any of these in the shops and I could PayPal the money to purchase and for shipping?

I particularly love this:
    Build-A-Bear Workshop-United Kingdom: Blue Union Jack Tee

And this:
    Build-A-Bear Workshop-United Kingdom: Chelsea Blue T Shirt

Obviously I can't get either of these here in the States.

Just drop me a PM if you can help. Thanks!

Re: Any Duffy fans in the UK here that could maybe help?

Aw, they also have this:

Build-A-Bear Workshop-United Kingdom: Justice Fuchsia Striped Tunic & Shorts Outfit 2 pc.

I sure wish the US BAB carried that. I'm not sure why they don't since it's the "Justice" brand. It's very cute, and ShellieMay would look great in that! A yellow bow on her head to match...
    Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
      Aw, they also have this:

Build-A-Bear Workshop-United Kingdom: Justice Fuchsia Striped Tunic & Shorts Outfit 2 pc.

I sure wish the US BAB carried that. I'm not sure why they don't since it's the "Justice" brand. It's very cute, and ShellieMay would look great in that! A yellow bow on her head to match...
      BABW here in the states does/did carry it. Justice is popular so maybe the stres near you sold out. Mabe a store can help you track one down.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        I saw some things on the UK Build A Bear site that I totally LOVE and was wondering if a fellow Duffy fan across the pond could maybe help me out and see if they have any of these in the shops and I could PayPal the money to purchase and for shipping?

I particularly love this:
        Build-A-Bear Workshop-United Kingdom: Blue Union Jack Tee

And this:
        Build-A-Bear Workshop-United Kingdom: Chelsea Blue T Shirt

Obviously I can't get either of these here in the States.

Just drop me a PM if you can help. Thanks!
        Hi Aimster :wave:

I am from the UK and would happily get the items you want! I am not sure if I can send a PM (this is only my second post!) but if you could PM me you e-mail address I am happy to get these bits for you! Are you a footie fan? I had not seen the flag T-shirt but it is super cute! I may have to get one for myself too

Photos from Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Becx View Post
          Hi Aimster :wave:

I am from the UK and would happily get the items you want! I am not sure if I can send a PM (this is only my second post!) but if you could PM me you e-mail address I am happy to get these bits for you! Are you a footie fan? I had not seen the flag T-shirt but it is super cute! I may have to get one for myself too
          A fellow MCer was able to help me out with the Union Jack shirt. Still after the Chelsea one though (we're Chelsea supporters obviously ). I'll drop you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            A fellow MCer was able to help me out with the Union Jack shirt. Still after the Chelsea one though (we're Chelsea supporters obviously ). I'll drop you a PM.
            Ok, just saw this (after sending a PM!) As I said I can get to a store so happy to see if they have the full kit! I think McDuffy needs a few more bits so it's a great excuse to go shopping :thumbup:

Photos from Flickr

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X