Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disneyland Paris Mainstreet Celebrates Show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Paris Mainstreet Celebrates Show

Here is show that started in april at Disneyland Paris staring Mary Poppins, Bert and our favorite bear Duffy!!!!

Mainstreet U.S.A Celebrates! [Mary Poppins Show] [Disneyland Paris - 20th Anniversary!] - YouTube

Very cute show. Just wished that they fitted Duffy's outfit better. Poor bear had a wardrobe malfunction :shy:
    sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Re: Disneyland Paris Mainstreet Celebrates Show

Actually, it was only for the opening events of the 20th Anniversary, they had a show for all the lands.

Comment

Very cute. I agree Duffy costume needs a bit more tailoring.

Comment

I'd love that duffy costume for the 17'' plush

Comment

Ok between Duffy and the penguins, I just died of cute overload.

Yeah Duffy's jacket should have been tailored a little better fit him. And I too would LOVE to see a costume like that for the 17" bear! I've actually thought of asking my aunt if she could make Mary Poppins & Bert costumes for my bears, but she's taking so long with the Captain EO one (I need to email her about that to get a status update).

Comment

The first thing I thought is that this would be a wonderful outfit for Duffy! So cute to have him with some penguins
            sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Comment

This is a great little show! I'm so gutted I missed out on seeing it in person by 2 weeks when I visited in April! I say they should have made it a permanent show through out the 20th anniversary :P

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X