Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Great Duffy YouTube VIDEOS???^^

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuffyDaisuki
    started a topic Great Duffy YouTube VIDEOS???^^

Great Duffy YouTube VIDEOS???^^

I know we're all in Halloween mode now, but I just found a couple of great Spring Voyage videos from the same YouTuber who posted some wonderful video of the 2012 Halloween Daydream harbor show and I just had to share them. "PapaMickey" always does fantastic video mixes, so the quality is great and really captures the energy of the shows. Unfortunately, though, Papa is clearly more of a Mickey/Minnie fan than a Duffy/Shellie fan.

EASTER IN NEW YORK 1/2

EASTER IN NEW YORK 2/2

Check out all of PapaMickey's great videos! The "MIX"es are just spectacular!^^

...And here's a long video from "fukuta nino" of a special appearance at the 2012 Disney Walk, but it kinda gets boring at times.:blush: Still, it's great to see how excited everyone is about Duffy. I can't imagine this kind of screaming and shouting for a Duffy reveal in the US...or anywhere else, for that matter.

Anybody else find any great Duffy videos? I don't know why we didn't have a thread like this already, but post 'em here when you come across something good!

• aimster
    replied
    Re: Great Duffy YouTube VIDEOS???^^

I just made a photo compilation of some of Duffy's (and Shellie May's) adventures this year (so far):

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

I want to share a Duffy video:

You won't believe this, but someone actually made a Duffy costume for their child, and this video shows it.

Leave a comment:

• Danimated
    replied

Even though this is more of a picture compilation, I thought some of you might enjoy it:

Leave a comment:

• mickeyfan5534
    replied

It's cute when Duffy gives kisses. Makes him look cute."

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

I have one, this is from Tokyo DisneySea's 10th anniversary celebrations.

At around 18 seconds of the video, Duffy gives Mickey a kiss on the nose. We've seen Mickey & Minnie giving each other a kiss, but we've never seen Duffy give someone a kiss.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X