This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Duffy Meet

So I've been reading about the Duffy Meet at EPCOT next month. That will be the second meet up at WDW, but there has been none at Disneyland yet.

I was just wondering if there's any interest in a Disneyland Duffy Meet up.
    sigpic

Re: Disneyland Duffy Meet

I'd love to! But since I'm not a local (and since money is a concern), getting to the parks isn't so easy.

I will actually be in the parks November 1 and 2 but that's not a weekend, unless someone wanted to meet for an early lunch on Saturday 11/3 outside the parks. I'm not even sure if Duffy will be meet-able those dates, since they'll likely be taking down any Halloween overlays.

If anyone else is there on those dates, though, I'd be happy to do a mini-meet-up anyway. Otherwise I look forward to seeing the pictures.
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

I'm too far away!

Comment

Me too! We've been talking about going to Disneyland & DCA. Especially since they have Duffy and Carsland!

Ahhhh...... perhaps one day! I have to make a reminder to myself to start playing the lottery!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I would love to go, even if its just a small duffy meet up that would be great!

Comment

Sounds fun! When and where?
            sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Wish I could be there! Unfortunately I live on the other coast.
              Last edited by Poohkat; 10-17-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I'm game.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

I was getting sad at the beginning, with so many people unable to attend. But now that a few people are interested, I think this might happen after all.

Originally posted by messica View Post
                  Sounds fun! When and where?
                  This is where it gets tricky for me. I would like to do it during Christmastime at DLR. The best time for me would be early December (12/1 or 12/8 both Saturdays). The only other days I would be able to do a meet would be early November. I might be wrong, but I think Christmastime starts at DLR the weekend of November 9th, making the 10th an option.

Sadly work issues will make it immpossible for me to do it in late November or late October.

Anyways, for those who are willing to do a meet, I'd be happy to hear your opinions and/or concerns.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll vote yes for a DLR Duffy meet. Although from what I read, you all seem like a young vivacious group. I'm probably old enough to be your mother. But I will still vote yes

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
                      I'll vote yes for a DLR Duffy meet. Although from what I read, you all seem like a young vivacious group. I'm probably old enough to be your mother. But I will still vote yes
                      Heh. I think several of us are in our late 20s or 30s (myself included) but I do know there are some kids here.

Comment

Ok we should get a "hands up" on a Disneyland Duffy Meet. I think the dates that were thrown out were early December or early November.
                        Let's get a yay or nay or other possible dates.

Comment

DH and I will be at DLR the 2nd weekend of December, so we will be able to join a meet-up on Saturday, Dec 8! That is probably the only date we can make though.
                          AP holder since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                            I'd love to! But since I'm not a local (and since money is a concern), getting to the parks isn't so easy.

I will actually be in the parks November 1 and 2 but that's not a weekend, unless someone wanted to meet for an early lunch on Saturday 11/3 outside the parks. I'm not even sure if Duffy will be meet-able those dates, since they'll likely be taking down any Halloween overlays.

If anyone else is there on those dates, though, I'd be happy to do a mini-meet-up anyway. Otherwise I look forward to seeing the pictures.

I would love to meet up for an early lunch with our duffies on November 3rd

Comment

Personally I prefer the December dates since I'll (hopefully) be on vacation.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X