Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Shellie May

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shellie May

I am new to this so I am sorry if this has been asked a million times before. What is the best way for me to get a Shellie May Bear? My daughter got Duffy when we were at DW last summer. He is the love of her life and wants him to have his friend Shellie May. I live in the US. Do I have to go on ebay and pay ebay prices and shipping??? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Re: Shellie May

Welcome, Quinn! I believe DuffyDaisuki should be able to help you out through his wonderful Duffy Post service. Take a look at the official thread for details:
    http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...g-service.html

Hopefully you'll have a dear friend for Duffy arriving sometime in the near future!
    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Yes, Duffy Post is awesome! My Duffy got his Shellie May through DuffyDaisuki as well as many costumes and other fun things. There will be a shopping trip soon for the Christmas release.
      AP holder since 2007

Comment

I got my Shellie May last year through DuffyPost. DuffyD hand picks everything with care, so you know you're getting the best of the best.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X