Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Bring your teddy bear to work day?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring your teddy bear to work day?

So our calendar at work (which one of the folks there makes up) says 10/11 is Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day. 3 of the top hits on Google say the date is anywhere from 10/10 to 10/12, so I don't know the real day.

I thought I'd post, though, in case anyone's bears are itching to spend a nice boring day with them. I will be observing Thursday per the office calendar.
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Re: Bring your teddy bear to work day?

Oh wow...I just might do it!

---------- Post added 10-10-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

I found this from yahoo, but dated last year.

Oct. 12: Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day, Emergency Nurses Day, Gumbo Day, Freethought Day - Yahoo! News

Ta Da!

Comment

I got an email from BAB that it is today (11th) so I think your calendar at work is right! I will have to celebrate next year once I have my Shellie Mae! But I do have a Halloween Duffy on my desk so at least have that. Hope your bear has a great day at work today!!

Comment

I wish it was also bring your teddy bear to school today also. I would of brought my "it's my birthday Duffy' since it's my birthday today. I think that would of been perfect

Comment

Aww, so sweet DCfan92. Happy Birthday!!
          Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
            Aww, so sweet DCfan92. Happy Birthday!!
            Thank you

Comment

Happy (belated?) birthday, DCfan92! A Google search said one school once said it was take your teddy bear to school day, so maybe next year.

Yes, my bears had fun! A few people grew to appreciate Duffy a tiny bit more, and saw Shellie May.
              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                Happy (belated?) birthday, DCfan92! A Google search said one school once said it was take your teddy bear to school day, so maybe next year.

Yes, my bears had fun! A few people grew to appreciate Duffy a tiny bit more, and saw Shellie May.

Thank you and maybe I can bring Duffy to school next year.

I love it when people appreciate Duffy more it makes me happy, hopefully like that he will get more fans.

Comment

Fluffernutters, I missed it! I hope you had a great birthday, DCfan!^^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X