This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring your teddy bear to work day?

So our calendar at work (which one of the folks there makes up) says 10/11 is Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day. 3 of the top hits on Google say the date is anywhere from 10/10 to 10/12, so I don't know the real day.

I thought I'd post, though, in case anyone's bears are itching to spend a nice boring day with them. I will be observing Thursday per the office calendar.
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Re: Bring your teddy bear to work day?

Oh wow...I just might do it!

---------- Post added 10-10-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

I found this from yahoo, but dated last year.

Oct. 12: Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day, Emergency Nurses Day, Gumbo Day, Freethought Day - Yahoo! News

Comment

I got an email from BAB that it is today (11th) so I think your calendar at work is right! I will have to celebrate next year once I have my Shellie Mae! But I do have a Halloween Duffy on my desk so at least have that. Hope your bear has a great day at work today!!

Comment

I wish it was also bring your teddy bear to school today also. I would of brought my "it's my birthday Duffy' since it's my birthday today. I think that would of been perfect

Comment

Aww, so sweet DCfan92. Happy Birthday!!
          Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
            Aww, so sweet DCfan92. Happy Birthday!!
            Thank you

Comment

Happy (belated?) birthday, DCfan92! A Google search said one school once said it was take your teddy bear to school day, so maybe next year.

Yes, my bears had fun! A few people grew to appreciate Duffy a tiny bit more, and saw Shellie May.
              Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                Happy (belated?) birthday, DCfan92! A Google search said one school once said it was take your teddy bear to school day, so maybe next year.

Yes, my bears had fun! A few people grew to appreciate Duffy a tiny bit more, and saw Shellie May.

Thank you and maybe I can bring Duffy to school next year.

I love it when people appreciate Duffy more it makes me happy, hopefully like that he will get more fans.

Comment

Fluffernutters, I missed it! I hope you had a great birthday, DCfan!^^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X