This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy and Build-A-Bear shoes

Does anyone know if the Build-A-Bear shoes fit Duffy's feet? Like, enclosed shoes, slippers, etc., not sandals. Are Duffy's feet bigger than the BAB bears' feet? Was wondering because I saw some shoes and slippers online that were cool and I wanted to know if they would fit. If there's already a thread about this, sorry---I couldn't find anything on it. Thanks for any info!

Re: Duffy and Build-A-Bear shoes

They do fit. You will need to be careful of the weight of the shoes. The tennis shoes/trainers are a bit heavy, so as you carry Duffy you will notice he becomes foot heavy.
    sigpic
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Comment

Build a bear shoes fit Duffy's feet fine. My Duffy has bigger feet than most Duffies and they fit perfectly. I just got to squeeze them in a little.
      sigpic

Comment

That's cause your Duffy walks around in "bear" feet.

My Duffy prefers no shoes, and if they are on, it usually just for the photo, then he kicks the shoes off after.
        sigpic
        Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by TDS Duffy View Post
          They do fit. You will need to be careful of the weight of the shoes. The tennis shoes/trainers are a bit heavy, so as you carry Duffy you will notice he becomes foot heavy.
          Thank you!

---------- Post added 11-21-2012 at 10:02 PM ----------
          Originally posted by huskydawg View Post
          Build a bear shoes fit Duffy's feet fine. My Duffy has bigger feet than most Duffies and they fit perfectly. I just got to squeeze them in a little.

Thanks! I have two of them; one Duffy's feet are slightly bigger than the others, so it's good to know that they both can wear them.
          Last edited by Duffy Lover; 11-21-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

They fit my Duffy and Shellie May's feet fine. Sometimes a pair might be a little big, so I'll stuff a bit of paper towel in the toes to fill them up and help keep the shape of the shoe. Works like a charm.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X