This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy Cell Phone case

Did anyone get the spring voyage cell iPhone case last year (or other Duffy case)? I'd love to see a photo if anyone has one.

Re: Duffy Cell Phone case

I know it's a lot to look through, but I'd like to keep the merchandise talk in the "Happiness Bear" and "Spring Voyage 2013" threads so no one misses anything. If we start splitting up all the conversations, it's easy to get lost. New folks, you can see now why being an active MiceChatter is helpful for keeping track around Shopping Days!

Comment

Photo won't link. I'll find another later.:shy:
      Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 02-27-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I have it. I don't have a photo of it, but it's silicone with a 3D Duffy on the back. I have to say, it's very very cute, but I stopped using it. One reason is that I keep my phone in my pocket, and the 3D Duffy made my phone bulkier, and since the silicone has a matte finish, it caught on my pocket a lot, and tends to pick up dirt. However, if you keep your phone in your purse, or someplace else, I think it's a wonderful case, and worth every penny. It's super cute. I'm sure this year's iPhone 5 cases will be equally adorable.
        Meow

Comment

But since they're actually bear-shaped, the problems you mentioned will be even worse with the new ones. It won't be pocketable.

Comment

That's true, and since the iPhone 5 is even bigger, it will be more pronounced. So, I would say only buy the new cases if you keep your phone in a place that has room for it.

Oh, yeah, and I have to say that the cleaning cloth charm that came with last year's case didn't last long for me. The cloth part ripped off only a few months after using it. But, this could also be because I had the phone in my pocket. I am always very careful with my things though, and I've never dropped or scratched my phone at all. The screen still looks like new.
            Meow

Comment

The rubbery silicone cases don't fit good in my pocket either. I decided I'm going to make my own Duffy cell phone case through SkinIt.com sometime. Just need to find the right photo of Duffy I want to use for it. I've gotten stuff from SkinIt before and they're good.

Comment

Skinit is a great idea. Thank you!

Comment

Here's a picture of the Iphone case:

And a picture of the strap cleaner that came bundled with it:

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Danimated is a rock star! If I hadn't "already marked his posts," I'd be marking that post as "Helpful!"

Comment

Aw shucks, you're too kind. :blush:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X