Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone almost had their Duffy bearnapped/stolen?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anyone almost had their Duffy bearnapped/stolen?

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
    Oh...I forgot. About half the time I meet the large Duffy, he attempts to bear-nap my Duffy or Shellie May.

He then laughs and hands them back, though. )
    This also happens to me! Catherine, Duffy's photopass person, tried to make a deal with me that if I left Shellie May, I could take Big Duffy home with me. I told Duffy this, and he grabbed my hand and walked all the way down the path to the gate with me! Unfortunately this was one of the rare times I didn't have my personal photographer (the hubby) with me, so I didn't get any pictures of that happening!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Has anyone almost had their Duffy bearnapped/stolen?

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
      This also happens to me! Catherine, Duffy's photopass person, tried to make a deal with me that if I left Shellie May, I could take Big Duffy home with me. I told Duffy this, and he grabbed my hand and walked all the way down the path to the gate with me! Unfortunately this was one of the rare times I didn't have my personal photographer (the hubby) with me, so I didn't get any pictures of that happening!
      Too bad! I got a photo of big Duffy walking off with me. It was hilarious! The poor tourists were horrified thinking I was taking Duffy away. :lmao:

Comment

Working...
      X