Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Did anyone here go the the Duffy Book signing at Epcot in 2011?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone here go the the Duffy Book signing at Epcot in 2011?

I think it was 2011. They gave out Bear tee shirts. Just wondering if anyone from here was there?

Re: Did anyone here go the the Duffy Book signing at Epcot in 2011?

not me.

Comment

I was lucky enough to be there! I was able to get the T-shirt and have my book signed. It was one time I was at WDW at the right time for something I really wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Poohkat View Post
        I was lucky enough to be there! I was able to get the T-shirt and have my book signed. It was one time I was at WDW at the right time for something I really wanted.
        That's a great feeling. Your post made me care more about that event!

Comment

I was there that day too- but they had just cut the line off when I got there- so I got the book, but no T-shirt or signature.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X