This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Duffy and/or ShellieMay in public

I love my Duffy and Shellie! But i feel like they're bored, I don't really take them anywhere as I have been so busy latley. Where do you take your bear(s) for fun? Do you put them in a bag? Do you ever feel embarrassed taking them out in front of people?
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Duffy Roleplay account ☺

Re: Bringing Duffy and/or ShellieMay in public

I only take my bears special places, like theme parks and sporting events. I usually carry them in a tote bag or my backpack (depending on my mood).

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      I only take my bears special places, like theme parks and sporting events. I usually carry them in a tote bag or my backpack (depending on my mood).
      Yes, I have big tote bags so I can bring ShellieMay and Duffy. Like today I'm going to a BBQ and I'm thinking of bringing them for some fun in the sun:yea:
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      Duffy Roleplay account ☺

Comment

I use a tote bag as well for mine. I prefer to take them almost everywhere. I always end up getting weird looks but it doesn't bother me in the slightest because I am having fun with my bears. So if you want to do it then do it. Don't let the thoughts of others stop you. ^.^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X