at Disneystore.com

Duffy the Disney Bear Halloween Plush Toy - 9''

now $9.99
    reg $20.00, you save: 50%
    Item No. 7512002529583P

7 reviews
    Write a review

Scare Bear

Duffy the Disney Bear is bedecked for a bewitching Halloween in a plush Jack O'Lantern costume just perfect for a spooky night of Tricks and Treats. This squeezably soft little pumpkin cub will soon be knocking at your door for more! See more

• Quantity: (Limit 5)
    Duffy the Disney Bear Halloween Plush Toy - 9'' | Plush | Disney Store

Re: Pumpkin Duffy on sale

Great find! I'm SO tempted (the smaller plushes are adorable!). It would be worth it even to remove the outfit and have a non-seasonal Duffy, assuming the hat is sewn on and not structural. :P

But I've never even met Duffy in that outfit so I think I will save up for (hopefully) amazing Christmas things. (Or if I don't have a ton of Christmas things I need, then amazing Sweet Duffy things. )
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Re: Pumpkin Duffy on sale

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
      Great find! I'm SO tempted (the smaller plushes are adorable!). It would be worth it even to remove the outfit and have a non-seasonal Duffy, assuming the hat is sewn on and not structural. :P

But I've never even met Duffy in that outfit so I think I will save up for (hopefully) amazing Christmas things. (Or if I don't have a ton of Christmas things I need, then amazing Sweet Duffy things. )
      I understand! I have had him in my cart a couple of times today. It is cheaper for me to order him and have him shipped than to run over to the park and pick him up. Crazy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X