This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy mentioned in OLC annual report.

I don't know if this has already been shared before but I was browsing thru the OLC annual report for 2013 and thought others may find it interesting also...page 9 and 19 specifically mentions duffy

Oriental Land Co., Ltd. Annual report 2013 :: ActiBook

Re: Duffy mentioned in OLC annual report.

That's pretty cool. They know Duffy is a BIG money-maker for them but they acknowledge it in non-obnoxious, non self-congratulatory way.

Comment

Yes and OLC also mentions how SV was the first time duffy was in a lead role and acknowlege its success. So hopefully that'll mean future TDS events (other than SV) with duffy in a lead role also

Comment

I ended up on page 8, I think, and was blown away by statements like

Creating a place of dreams where Guests will gain a whole new experience of happiness and wonder with every visit
        I know OLC is smaller and can be more focused, but it's amazing how different that stated philosophy is from what US Disney Parks shows us.
        Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

And states. I can't find their mission quote right now, but it's not like that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X