Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Duffy mentioned in OLC annual report.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy mentioned in OLC annual report.

I don't know if this has already been shared before but I was browsing thru the OLC annual report for 2013 and thought others may find it interesting also...page 9 and 19 specifically mentions duffy

Oriental Land Co., Ltd. Annual report 2013 :: ActiBook

Re: Duffy mentioned in OLC annual report.

That's pretty cool. They know Duffy is a BIG money-maker for them but they acknowledge it in non-obnoxious, non self-congratulatory way.

Comment

Yes and OLC also mentions how SV was the first time duffy was in a lead role and acknowlege its success. So hopefully that'll mean future TDS events (other than SV) with duffy in a lead role also

Comment

I ended up on page 8, I think, and was blown away by statements like

Creating a place of dreams where Guests will gain a whole new experience of happiness and wonder with every visit
        I know OLC is smaller and can be more focused, but it's amazing how different that stated philosophy is from what US Disney Parks shows us.
        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

And states. I can't find their mission quote right now, but it's not like that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X