This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 inch Duffy.. clothes?

I just purchased the 24" duffy on sale for 10$ at the disney store! it was magical. All of my bears have clothes except for this fella. Any ideas on how to clothe this big cub?
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Duffy Roleplay account ☺

Re: 24 inch Duffy.. clothes?

Originally posted by ShellieDuffyloves View Post
    I just purchased the 24" duffy on sale for 10$ at the disney store! it was magical. All of my bears have clothes except for this fella. Any ideas on how to clothe this big cub?
    What Disneystore did you find him at?

Comment

I was at a disney store in NY in the mall
      Duffy Roleplay account ☺

Comment

Bummer! I saw your location as Epcot and hoped you were local.

Comment

Probably some of the last Duffys in Disney Stores... priced to move. Funny thing is my Disney Store still has a handful of 17" Duffys but they're not marked down. They're just shoved in with all the other plush on the back wall now though. I need to check the Tampa location again. Last time I was there they had 2 or 3 of the 24" Duffys and just a few of the 8" ones left.

As for the clothes, I heard toddler sizes fit them but don't take my word as 100% accurate. I have a 28" Duffy but he's just happy to wear his Mickey scarf and my Oswald ears.

Comment

The two Disney stores I go to never marked them down either, just keep moving them around

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              Probably some of the last Duffys in Disney Stores... priced to move. Funny thing is my Disney Store still has a handful of 17" Duffys but they're not marked down. They're just shoved in with all the other plush on the back wall now though. I need to check the Tampa location again. Last time I was there they had 2 or 3 of the 24" Duffys and just a few of the 8" ones left.

As for the clothes, I heard toddler sizes fit them but don't take my word as 100% accurate. I have a 28" Duffy but he's just happy to wear his Mickey scarf and my Oswald ears.
              that sounds lovely! thank you:yea:
              Duffy Roleplay account ☺

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X