This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!!

I just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a wonderful Halloween!

Re: Happy Halloween!!

Happy halloween, everyone!

He's wearing the same outfit today, but with a white shirt instead.

Also, in the halloween spirit, I tried to make a Duffy mask. Results were... creepier than intended. I apologize to everyone because I don't know what happened!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PIXECT-20131031214447.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	7353177
    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope everyone had a fantastic day. =D

Comment

Was a low key Halloween here. We never get trick or treaters so it was quiet. Watched The Great Pumpkin and Rocky Horror.

Comment

happy halloween

Comment

We had a nice night! Lots of trick or treaters, ran out of candy. Crashed on the couch watching Halloween and Halloween II.
            Luv Duffy & Shellie May
            sigpic

Comment

Setavulos, I laughed out loud at your mask comment. It is a little creepy, but still cute XDDD

Me and two Duffys (17 and 8 inch ones) went to the mall in costume, people watched, and rode the carousel with a friend's little girl. Like everyone else, a pretty low key Halloween.

Comment

My day was an intense, brutally relentless 18-hour marathon endurance test, filled with the ABSOLUTE BEST CM experiences I have EVER had, which is probably the only way I survived the extreme horror, terror and torture. But it was 11/1 for me.:blush:

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                  My day was an intense, brutally relentless 18-hour marathon endurance test, filled with the ABSOLUTE BEST CM experiences I have EVER had, which is probably the only way I survived the extreme horror, terror and torture. But it was 11/1 for me.:blush:
                  Sounds worse than a horror movie, DuffyD! I was thinking about you yesterday wondering how the big shopping trip went. I'm glad to hear you at least had amazing CM experiences.

Comment

Happy late Halloween from Duffy, aka Jayne!

Setavulos made the Jayne hat (see Image - Jayne With Hat.jpg - The Firefly and Serenity Database - Joss Whedon )...the pants were made for an American Girl. Someday I'll make him his own, but I have another project right now.

This is a 12" Duffy. The shirt he wore with the hat freaked me out and also I sewed a short-sleeve one without considering what to put on it. It was sewn from an American Girl pattern; next time I'll make the sleeves bigger. Though I guess it shows off his muscles. :lol:

I gave the design a Tokyo DisneySea twist on Jayne's shirt shown at Jayne's "Perfect Cat" Tiger Shirt from Zazzle.com

If someone can confirm that "Chandu" is チャンヅ in katakana, I might try writing it on the bottom right where there's Chinese/kanji on the original shirt, though I kind of like it as-is..
                    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                      filled with the ABSOLUTE BEST CM experiences I have EVER had
                      I like that part. :love:

Happy late Halloween from Duffy, aka Jayne!

Setavulos made the Jayne hat (see Image - Jayne With Hat.jpg - The Firefly and Serenity Database - Joss Whedon )...the pants were made for an American Girl. This is a 12" Duffy. The shirt he wore with the hat freaked me out and also I sewed a short-sleeve one without considering what to put on it. It was sewn from an American Girl pattern; next time I'll make the sleeves bigger. Though I guess it shows off his muscles. :lol:

I gave the design a Tokyo DisneySea twist on Jayne's shirt shown at Jayne's "Perfect Cat" Tiger Shirt from Zazzle.com

If someone can confirm that "Chandu" is チャンヅ in katakana, I might try writing it on the bottom right where there's Chinese/kanji on the original shirt, though I kind of like it as-is..
                      Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X