Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Package from Japan arrived

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Package from Japan arrived

    WAHOOOOO Watch your mail guys! Will post pic in a bit- still trying to hide things from Miss Nosy pants LOL


    Thank you Thank you Thank You DuffyP. Everything arrived safely (and unbroken:yea. My Dd is thrilled (with the things she knows about). She will be shocked on Christmas morning with the things she doesn't know about yet:lol:. Thank you for help to bring Duffy magic.
    Last edited by mmommie; 11-30-2013, 06:50 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Package from Japan arrived

    Yay mmommie! I'm sure your DD will be thrilled with the surprises. I just tracked my package and it's in Customs at LAX so hopefully it'll be here Monday.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Package from Japan arrived

      I received my SCT package today, too! Everything is so beautiful. So well packaged, too, as always. Thank you, DuffyD! You are amazing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Package from Japan arrived

        My care package arrived today, all safe and sound (i.e., no breakages of course). Can't wait to stop by my mom's house to see everything myself!!
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Package from Japan arrived

          My office has exploded in TDS bags! I think it would be cute to affix some of the characters on my front door.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Package from Japan arrived

            I got my box today too, and it's so wonderful! I took pictures, but I can't post them right now...I'm supposed to be writing my research paper due tonight... But, I really want to thank you SO much DuffyD for the amount of work you went through to get all this stuff, organize, and ship it. I love it!
            Meow

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Package from Japan arrived

              Did anyone else get the figurine? It is amazing!!! The bears are fuzzy! There are footprints and tracks in the snow.

              I got the Minnie and Mickey pull-string ornaments. I must say that I'm not thrilled with them. I thought they would be wooden; alas, they are plastic.

              DuffyD, as always, phenomenal job choosing and packaging the items, decorating the boxes, adding some special treats, and the love you include.
              ILG

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Package from Japan arrived

                Ilovegreataur ; I also got the figurine and it's absolutely amazing. I didn't expect it to be as nice as it is. I say this and yet I have the Spring Voyage figurine as well. XD The small details are just so nice. I definitely didn't expect the footprints in the snow but I am glad they are there. OLC really knows how to bring out all the stops. =D

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Package from Japan arrived

                  The figurine is really great this year. They always flock the bears on the figurines, but each one is so different. I love the little buildings, like they are far away. The details are great.
                  Meow

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Package from Japan arrived

                    Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                    ...My Dd is thrilled (with the things she knows about). She will be shocked on Christmas morning with the things she doesn't know about yet:lol:. Thank you for help to bring Duffy magic.
                    Thank you for spreading the Duffy Love! I can't wait to hear about which things were surprises and her reactions!^^

                    Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                    My office has exploded in TDS bags! I think it would be cute to affix some of the characters on my front door.
                    Photos if you do it!:thumbup:

                    Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                    Did anyone else get the figurine? It is amazing!!! The bears are fuzzy! There are footprints and tracks in the snow.

                    I got the Minnie and Mickey pull-string ornaments. I must say that I'm not thrilled with them. I thought they would be wooden; alas, they are plastic.

                    DuffyD, as always, phenomenal job choosing and packaging the items, decorating the boxes, adding some special treats, and the love you include.
                    ILG
                    I'm very sorry to hear that you are disappointed by something. I spent about fifteen minutes selecting just those two (went through all the ones on the racks and actually had to ask a CM to bring out more before I was satisfied), and since they were not available in TDS it meant a detour to Bon Voyage in order to pick them up. It really is a shame they aren't satisfying, but at least I can console myself that it was not in my power to make them wooden!:lol: Maybe once you integrate them into your decor, they'll grow on you? Or maybe hearing the details of their journey makes them feel more special? I hope. Otherwise, there's probably someone around here who would happily take them off your hands for the amount you paid.^^

                    Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
                    Ilovegreataur ; I also got the figurine and it's absolutely amazing. I didn't expect it to be as nice as it is. I say this and yet I have the Spring Voyage figurine as well. XD The small details are just so nice. I definitely didn't expect the footprints in the snow but I am glad they are there. OLC really knows how to bring out all the stops. =D
                    YES!!! I was kind of disappointed that no one posted comments about the pockets on the Duffy Bat Badges from Halloween. It was totally unexpected and unnecessary, and it got me to buy those Badges (which I used to say I "never buy," but I'm starting to have a small collection...:blush.

                    Anyway, YES!!! When I saw the footprint in the snow on the figurine, my heart smiled so BIG. SO many people got the Figurine this time and I could clearly imagine the joy of the surprise each WishLister would feel, just like my own, standing in TDS. It would be a truly identical-to-TDR-experience moment, and I was THRILLED! I'm so very happy this one really got noticed. It really is a fantastic detail, and a charming surprise.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Package from Japan arrived

                      I have affixed portions of the bags on a couple doors and will take photos after I finish.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Package from Japan arrived

                        RE: pull string ornaments
                        Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                        I'm very sorry to hear that you are disappointed by something. I spent about fifteen minutes selecting just those two (went through all the ones on the racks and actually had to ask a CM to bring out more before I was satisfied), and since they were not available in TDS it meant a detour to Bon Voyage in order to pick them up. It really is a shame they aren't satisfying, but at least I can console myself that it was not in my power to make them wooden!:lol: Maybe once you integrate them into your decor, they'll grow on you? Or maybe hearing the details of their journey makes them feel more special? I hope. Otherwise, there's probably someone around here who would happily take them off your hands for the amount you paid.^^
                        DuffyD, the ones you picked were perfect. I am stunned at how much time you spent choosing them. I really appreciate it. I just expected them to be wooden, as they are an old-fashioned style ornament and the originals would have been wooden. This is why it was what I was expecting.
                        I like them even more now knowing some back story and will keep them.

                        Thanks for your careful selection.
                        ILG

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X