X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Hello Everyone!

i just joined last week when I adopted my first Duffy! I love all the posts here and have been reading them and lurking like crazy (only because my iPad wasn't too keen on letting me post.) Firstly I would like to thank you for posting the warnings and signs of a fake ShellieMay because I almost bought one unknowing but thanks to you I did not get swindled and know to report fakes! :bow:

I'm so happy to join the Duffy family and make new friends that love him as much as I do!
    Right now I am currently posting pictures of him daily on his instagram and it's so much fun!

Re: Newbie!

Welcome aboard! I have a feeling 2014 is gonna be a great year. There is very little "new" happening with TDR attractions and events next year, especially at TDS, so I expect merchandising to pick up a lot of the slack. Since Duffy is the only wholly merchandising-based Disney character, I expect BIG things!^^

Comment

Welcome to Mice Chat, AgentShawnee!
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Welcome! Nice to meet you! Your avatar is super-cute!
        Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Welcome! Glad our tips on how to spot a fake Shellie May helped you!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you got help when you needed it. Also, I agree, your avatar is cute.
            Meow

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X