This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Anniversary Signature

Ahoy, Duffeteers!^^ It's that time of year again! Well, actually...I'm sorry it's two months late, but I finally finished the 2014 signature! Please replace the second anniversary one with this new one, and please consider using it if you don't already have a signature, to bring the love everywhere you post on MiceChat^^:
    1. To use it, just click on HERE to open your settings in a new tab.
    2. Copy and paste the signature above into your "Edit Signature" window in Settings.
    3. Make sure to Center it using the text tools on the window. [Center] is the same as normal posts: second row, second option in the second group.
    4. Then highlight the image and text with your mouse and select the [Link] tool (globe with chain; second row, fourth group, first option). A window will pop up for you to cut and paste our forum address:
      http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-disney-bear
    5. Click "Save Signature" at the bottom of the "Edit Signature" window and you're done!^^

There's one more tweak I wanna do "someday," but it's already two months late and I wanted it up before Spring Voyage.

Happy AnniFURsary, Duffeteers! I hope you guys like it and use it!:love:

Re: Third Anniversary Signature

Thank you DuffyD!

Comment

Love the new signature with the Duffy Bus! :thumbup:

However, I'm having trouble saving it as my new sig. The profile editor keeps complaining that the remote file is too large. Anyone else having trouble with it?
      AP holder since 2007

Comment

Oops. I had tried to upload the image by providing a link to the .PNG file and then forgot to erase the link. That's what the site was complaining about. I couldn't get copy and paste to work at first (hence I was trying the upload link method) because I was doing Copy Image from my browser instead of the very simple drag-with-mouse-then-copy. Sometimes I think too hard. :shy:

Working now. YAY!!! :yea:
        AP holder since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by madoka View Post
          Love the new signature with the Duffy Bus! :thumbup:

However, I'm having trouble saving it as my new sig. The profile editor keeps complaining that the remote file is too large. Anyone else having trouble with it?
          As long as you just highlight the whole thing and then right-click copy and paste into "Edit Signature" (NOT uploading into "Signature Picture"), I think it should work. Yours looks right to me.^^

Regarding the size, I think it's actually a little shorter than last year's, yet considerably wider. It was important to me that the "THREE YEARS" font mirror the MiceChat logo, so I didn't want to distort the letters, yet I also wanted the text to be as long as the image. Ideally I wanted it as long as the subtext, but that proved much too large. Another consideration was that I wanted "The Fluffy Journey Rolls On!" to be legible on an iPhone, optimistically even without the need to zoom.^^

Bonus points for finding the "hidden 3!"

Thanks for using it! I know it looks simple, but it took a while for the design to hit, ages to find a similar free Gotham font, and a tiny bit of research to find the "Keep On Truckin'" font that I was determined to reference. Plus, I rarely fiddle with perspective, so that was fun and new. I also went through a zillion ideas for the slogan copy before I finally came up with the obviously best "The Fluffy Journey Rolls On."^^
          Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 03-24-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
            Bonus points for finding the "hidden 3!"
            The path/road that the bus traveled on?

I rarely fiddle with perspective, so that was fun and new. I also went through a zillion ideas for the slogan copy before I finally came up with the obviously best "The Fluffy Journey Rolls On."^^
            I love the slogan, and you did great with the perspective!
            AP holder since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by madoka View Post
              The path/road that the bus traveled on?
              :clap:PIN-PON!!:clap:

Comment

Yes, nicely done, DuffyD.

Comment

Absolutely love the new signature! ^.^