This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Friend for Duffy at TDS Coming Soon

On the official TDR Blog, they say they'll be announcing a "new friend" for Duffy on June 30 at Hotel MiraCosta.

They're holding a fan event for the occasion (info is in the link above, which is in Japanese but if you have Google Translate it gives you a loose translation so you get the gist of it).

They also have a special website set up as a "sleuth" type character is trying to solve a mystery surrounding Duffy and the gelato shop with clues leading up to this "new friend".

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/special/duffy_gelato/

Yeah you got me intrigued, TDS. This should be interesting.

Re: New Friend for Duffy at TDS Coming Soon

Thanks, Aimster! I wonder what we will see. Here are a couple of stills from the video. I wonder if it will be a new animal/plushie friend, or something else. If it IS a plushie, with the 3 toes, I'm wondering if it could be a smaller friend, which would be fun for me (though potentially disastrous if it was sized so Tiny Shellie May could wear its clothes).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 10.47.28 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	196.3 KB
ID:	7356144

Although, given the size of the figure, it sure looks like it will be Duffy-sized. Assuming it's a friend we can buy. Curiouser and curiouser...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 10.49.02 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	7356145
    Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

I'm hearing rumors from friends in Japan that it'll be an Italian cat named Gelatino (a kind of play on "gelato" since the murals are outside the gelato shop).

Comment

Comment

Exciting... I can't wait to hear more!!!!!

Comment

Sounds exciting - DuffyD, fingers crossed and hope you get to meet the new friend.

Comment

When I was little, I always wanted a black and white cat (of the non-stuffed variety, granted). I'm excited to see Duffy's friend!
              Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

I'm thinking cat too, I can't wait to see who it is. Good luck DuffyD!

Comment

Didn't make it.

Comment

So sorry to hear you did not make it.

Comment

I'm gonna say rabbit. I don't see a long tail but I do see very long ears. Too long to be a cat.

Comment

Seems like they are adding on to the portrait... :O

Comment

Rabbit was my first guess, too, but the paw looks more like a cat to me, and I think a cat fits better in Mediterranean Harbor. Do we think they'll create animals for every Port now? I'm not sure I'd love that…:unsure:

If it IS a rabbit, I wonder if it's that little rabbit girl who hides every Halloween and Christmas? That was also my first thought, but then I thought not, because she seems to live in Cape Cod. I'd :love: for it to be her, though!:yea:

Comment

Looking at the latest picture the face looks like Stitch.

Comment

Cat!

https://twitter.com/mixpolkadot/stat...818240/photo/1

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X