Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

So Confused: Shellie May help please!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Confused: Shellie May help please!

Hi! I'm EXTREMELY interested in purchasing a Shellie May for my Birthday and I really need some help/ guidance D: I am so anxious that I'm looking in the wrong place, and I'm about to go off to college so I really can't spend 100 dollars...Can anyone please help me? Thank you for your time!

Re: So Confused: Shellie May help please!

Hello! I'm going off to college as well so I know what you're going through with money and everything. :/ but I did find a great seller on ebay! She has 100% reviews and others on here have suggested her due to her ability with working with her customers, great packaging and extremely trustworthy! I paid 79.50-original price is 55.90 but the shipping is what gets you. You pay for what you get-and authenticity is what she offers...here's the link and I hope this helps! New Kawaii Disney Shelliemay Bear Plush 17inch TDS Japan Exclusive Duffy | eBay

Comment

Thank you very very much! I know I can't pay 80 for one either...but hopefully I can get some money together! I really appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Minniemora View Post
        Thank you very very much! I know I can't pay 80 for one either...but hopefully I can get some money together! I really appreciate it!
        I completely understand! I had to save up at least two months worth of baby sitting and all that jazz. I spent $40.00 on a fake one once before and was unable to get my money back! :/ So just be careful when you go out on the Shellie May market-unfortunately some people take advantage of others. Wish you the best of luck in college and on getting a Shellie May! <3

Comment

Awww! I'm so sorry you were tricked friend Are the fake ones bad quality or ugly? I may just go with one of them if they're in the Duffy/ Shellie spirit, but I'd honestly MUCH rather pay 20 bucks more if I can find free shipping or something. Good luck to you in college too by the way!

Comment

Awww! I'm so sorry you were tricked friend Are the fake ones bad quality or ugly? I may just go with one of them if they're in the Duffy/ Shellie spirit, but I'd honestly MUCH rather pay 20 bucks more if I can find free shipping or something. Good luck to you in college too by the way!
            I would encourage you to buy the real Shellie may, as shown here the fakes just aren't the same. The quality of the fakes is poor and you just don't know what you are getting. Color, fur quality etc.

This board is all about the love of these bears, so I don't think you will find anyone here "recommending" a fake seller. I also don't think you will find anyone willing to part with a Shellie May(real) for cheap.

You may want to do what many of us do-budget for the shopping trips. That is one way to make sure you are getting real items from Tokyo Disney.

Comment

I very much appreciate your help! Thank you! Amazon.com: Disney Tokyo DisneySea limited Sherry Mae S size (japan import): Toys & Games I think this is a reliable source...am I right?

Comment

I very much appreciate your help! Thank you! Amazon.com: Disney Tokyo DisneySea limited Sherry Mae S size (japan import): Toys & Games I think this is a reliable source...am I right?
                Hard to say from the pictures. And no reviews.

I don't know when you are planning to buy, but you do know there is a shopping service here on this board called Duffy Post?

Comment

hmmm Same pics, no reviews, same listing different seller name-
                  Amazon.com: Disney Tokyo DisneySea limited Sherry Mae S size (japan import): Toys & Games

Comment

Duffy post? How much does that cost? Ill do it!

Comment

http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...g-service.html

I think the next regular shopping trip is in the fall, giving you time to save up for your Shellie May. Warning... Shellie May is very habit forming,,,,,, I started a year ago and have bought 3 Shellie Mays, various clothes, a badge and a Smiling Shellie May...... worth every penny!

Comment

Duffy post? How much does that cost? Ill do it!
                        I agree with mmommie: you should definitely adopt a real Shellie May if possible. If you just plan to bring home Shellie May, then the costs between Duffy post and the eBay seller DisneyDreamWishes suggested will be nominal. Via this particular eBay seller, Shellie May costs $59.90, and via Duffy Post, Shellie May will cost between $62 (25% GR) and $64 (30% GR) (GR stands for gratuity rate). The cost of Shellie May via Duffy Post breaks down as follows:
                        25% gratuity rate:30% gratuity rate:

Comment

I just want to thank everyone so much for their help! I'm very happy to say I DID find a Shellie May and she's on her way!

Comment

Hooray! Hope you enjoy her!

Comment

That's wonderful news, Minniemora!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X