• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was shown on the official Tokyo DisneySea Duffy site:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• I took Gelatoni with me to Busch Gardens last week for Christmas Town.

We saw elephants...

...and flamingos...

We had nachos for lunch...

Visited Santa's house...

Being rebels...

Being silly hanging out on a Christmas wreath...

Gelatoni had a great time!

Comment

• This was featured today:

Comment

• Just a Gelatoni photo I want to share:

Comment

• Just a Gelatoni photo I want to share:

Sporting Duffy's sailor outfit.

Comment

• That's a fun look, MikkiMausu!

Does anyone have a couple photos to show how Gelatoni's beret is held on? I am debating if I should try to replicate it for my SS-sized Gelatoni, or if I should just use elastic.
              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

• Just some Gelatoni photos I want to share:

Many people want to know how Gelatoni's beret is held, here it is.

The beret itself is placed on Gelatoni's head.

There is a small loop on Gelatoni's head that you can put on and take off his beret.

The beret itself, with a clip that is similar to a hair clip.

Comment

• MikkiMausu, those photos are absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!!
                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

• Hello! Unfortunately, I do not have any Gelatoni photos to share (YET), but I am in the process of picking out a plush and I would love it if you experts could share a bit of insight!

I'm particularly interested in the Wishing Together series outfit, and I noticed that there are two different options for Gelatoni. My main confusion is in regards to sizing. What is the "proper" size plush I should be purchasing in order to wear the outfits (such as this outfit: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01C5ESD8Y/)? I see sizes like "S" and "SS" and I think that means Small and Standard Size? This photo in particularly confused me: https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f8&oe=57CF73E1

It shows two different sizes Gelatoni at the bottom left! Which one is the "normal," outfit wearing great fun guy?

I also noticed that there is another Wishing series Gelatoni plush, wearing some clothing pieces that cannot be removed (this guy: http://tdrexplorer.com/wp-content/up...i-soft-toy.jpg). Is he smaller or bigger than "normal" Gelatoni? They refer to him as "SS" and I see mention that he is anywhere from 21-24cm. I also noticed that the MSRP for this plush is the same as the price for just the Wishing Together outfit, so is he smaller than a regular-sized Gelatoni? I also noticed that he has no pants (oh my)!

So sorry to introduce myself with so many questions, I just want to make sure that I make the right purchase, as it can be very confusing for someone new to collecting and I am looking forward to joining your crew. I appreciate any information you ladies and gents can share!

Comment

• Welcome, Miyari! S size is the size that can wear outfits. So if you want to buy outfits for your Gelatoni, that is the size you want! The S-sized Duffys basically fit Build-a-Bear clothes and Gelatoni is somewhat smaller than Duffy.

SS is notably smaller and comes pre-dressed in clothes you officially can't remove. (You can make them removable but it takes some work.) The SS-sized bears are just a little bigger than the 9" Duffy you can buy in the US. Gelatoni is again smaller than Duffy, but I have not compared him to the 9" Duffy.

(I don't know what SS stands for...super small? S should be for small, since there are M and L sizes, if I recall correctly. In Japanese, it actually calls them "S size" and so forth, spelling out the word "size" in katakana, the Japanese alphabet they use to spell foreign words.)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X