Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

HKDL Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKDL Duffy Merchandise

I think HKDL Duffy merch deserves its own thread. And no better time to kick it off than now with this Halloween merch photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	7375547

I see what looks like a 12" or 9" pre-dressed Ghost Duffy that is seriously cute, an updated pumpkin costume for 17" Duffy, a t-shirt, pumpkin candy bucket, a badge, looks like a key chain, a pin and maybe a couple other small things but I can't be sure.

Man even Hong Kong gets it better than the US parks do. Makes me so disappointed and jealous.

Re: HKDL Duffy Merchandise

I love the Mickey and Minnie dolls in the photo. I wish we in the U.S. could get something this nice and different.

Comment

I just want that Duffy pumpkin costume...

Comment

I want the pumpkin tote with Duffy on it! (that the female mannequin is holding)
        AP holder since 2007

Comment

I want all three plush badges VERY MUCH!

Comment

I do like the direction HKDL is going with Duffy. It's really a combination of the US and TDS models. The Halloween theme especially is much like TDS's Mysterious Masquerade. I love Duffy's costume! Too bad there's not a 17" version of the masquerade costume. But I love the design. The pumpkin tote is very cute. I wish they would release these things in the US as well, since they've already been developed.

As for ShellieMay coming to HKDL for Christmas, I'm happy and a little sad that now that she's going global. I really do like the sailor suit they have for her in some of the images (except her name on her hat). I hope there's a full costume for that.
            Meow

Comment

Looking at the photo again, the 17" Duffy in the pumpkin costume looks a lot like my mom's 17" Duffy.

Comment

Oh gosh. I want that pumpkin costume too. Especially since I didn't like the Japanese Halloween costumes this year.

Comment

The Pre-Dressed Ghost Duffy is going to be at DL and WDW.

Comment

Originally posted by Poohkat View Post
                    The Pre-Dressed Ghost Duffy is going to be at DL and WDW.
                    I hope that's true. Would warrant a trip to DTD for me!

Comment

It must be true. He's already on eBay from a trusted USA California seller. I'll be at DTD in mid-September so I'll definitely look for him there.

Comment

I was ordering something else on the 877 number and asked about the gost duffy. They could not find it but I know someone who will be in DL this week and asked her to look for it.

sigpic

Comment

Ok it's not merchandise, but saw this on Deep Disney's Twitter tonight. Duffy's Halloween costume for meet & greets at HKDL!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X