This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKDL Duffy Merchandise

I think HKDL Duffy merch deserves its own thread. And no better time to kick it off than now with this Halloween merch photo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.4 KB
ID:	7375547

I see what looks like a 12" or 9" pre-dressed Ghost Duffy that is seriously cute, an updated pumpkin costume for 17" Duffy, a t-shirt, pumpkin candy bucket, a badge, looks like a key chain, a pin and maybe a couple other small things but I can't be sure.

Man even Hong Kong gets it better than the US parks do. Makes me so disappointed and jealous.

Re: HKDL Duffy Merchandise

I love the Mickey and Minnie dolls in the photo. I wish we in the U.S. could get something this nice and different.

Comment

I just want that Duffy pumpkin costume...

Comment

I want the pumpkin tote with Duffy on it! (that the female mannequin is holding)
        AP holder since 2007

Comment

I want all three plush badges VERY MUCH!

Comment

I do like the direction HKDL is going with Duffy. It's really a combination of the US and TDS models. The Halloween theme especially is much like TDS's Mysterious Masquerade. I love Duffy's costume! Too bad there's not a 17" version of the masquerade costume. But I love the design. The pumpkin tote is very cute. I wish they would release these things in the US as well, since they've already been developed.

As for ShellieMay coming to HKDL for Christmas, I'm happy and a little sad that now that she's going global. I really do like the sailor suit they have for her in some of the images (except her name on her hat). I hope there's a full costume for that.
            Meow

Comment

Looking at the photo again, the 17" Duffy in the pumpkin costume looks a lot like my mom's 17" Duffy.

Comment

Oh gosh. I want that pumpkin costume too. Especially since I didn't like the Japanese Halloween costumes this year.

Comment

The Pre-Dressed Ghost Duffy is going to be at DL and WDW.

Comment

Originally posted by Poohkat View Post
                    The Pre-Dressed Ghost Duffy is going to be at DL and WDW.
                    I hope that's true. Would warrant a trip to DTD for me!

Comment

It must be true. He's already on eBay from a trusted USA California seller. I'll be at DTD in mid-September so I'll definitely look for him there.

Comment

I was ordering something else on the 877 number and asked about the gost duffy. They could not find it but I know someone who will be in DL this week and asked her to look for it.

sigpic

Comment

Ok it's not merchandise, but saw this on Deep Disney's Twitter tonight. Duffy's Halloween costume for meet & greets at HKDL!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X