No announcement yet.

New TOKYO Duffy Merchandise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume Rack is nice, but at nearly $200 US that's pretty expensive.

Comment

• Oh the costume rack!!! It is a dream item for sure!!

Comment

• The rack is darling! But it also looks quite a bit like a rack they (used to?) sell for 18" doll clothes. I felt like they weren't the most practical. If you have a lot of clothes to hang up, you can buy a tension rod and put it in a bookshelf instead! I did it with doll clothes and it worked very well. Though they are tempting me to make some Duffy knobs to put on my doll wardrobe my mom bought me.....
        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

• OMGOODNESS PIRATE DUFFY!!!!! I don't really care for witches so I'm kind of disappointed in ShellieMay's outfit. An optional pirate hat or maybe a striped bow would've made it a must-have match for Duffy. Ah well. PIRATE DUFFY!

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/60332
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

• WOW!! My pirate bear friends ...(and friends of pirate bears)?... must be alerted immediately!! I am currently making a pirate bear bed for a pre-Duffy Disney Bear friend of mine...black pearls may be involved

Comment

• I found these on the official Duffy Tokyo DisneySea page:

Set to be released on September 2nd, these Duffy and ShellieMay headbands are priced at 1,300 yen.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• Found this on Facebook today: https://dpost.jp/2016/08/10/wp-31071/

Comment

• The official Tokyo DisneySea Duffy website for this year's Christmas offerings is now live:

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/spec...christmas2016/

Comment

• The official Tokyo DisneySea Duffy website has been updated for Sweet Duffy:

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/spec...weetduffy2017/

Comment

• The cookie cutters are so exciting...!

Comment

• This was featured on the official Tokyo DisneySea Duffy website:

For the updated version of "My Friend Duffy" featuring Gelatoni, a new ShellieMay plush badge will be released on January 31st and is priced at 1,700 Yen.

And Gelatoni now has his own storybook, also set for release on January 31st, and priced at 1,230 Yen.

Comment

• I have been looking at pictures on Instagram of these new items and am sooooooo excited to see a GELATONI picture book!!!! WOW!!! I can't wait to see all of the pictures inside and look forward to seeing YouTube videos of the updated My Friend Duffy....

Comment

• Gelatoni's story looks lovely!

Here's a video of the Gelatoni show. There are English subtitles (they don't seem to be by a native English speaker but they get the idea across). I enjoyed the show, though the first video I saw had no subtitles and I kind of liked the story I concocted a bit more.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01lI6NDfNUE

(I want to make ShellieMay's dress shown in a piece of art in that show!)

Comment

Working...
                            X