Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy on Tumblr/Blogs

I wanted to make this thread so we could share Duffy Tumblr/Blogs we have made or found. I am thinking about making a Tumblr. I am addicted to reading blogs! I hope this thread catches on.

Re: Duffy on Tumblr/Blogs

Okay, I finally decided to start a tumblr: The Nerdy Duffy.
    If you have a Duffy Tumblr please reply so I can follow you! I am gonna post on my blog in a hour or so.

Comment

Cute name for a Tumblr blog! I love when people post photos and adventures!

I have a blog at Daily Duffy! Or the photos come up a few days later on Facebook (with other photos just because that's how it happened) at https://www.facebook.com/DailyDuffy?fref=ts.

I used to have a Duffy Tumblr, but I'm honestly too old for that crowd and I just didn't fit in. It wasn't a good place for me, so I left.

But Tumblr is probably my favorite interface for posting pictures/text. My (completely inactive) account there is still getting the occasional follow, too, so there are definitely some Duffy fans there. (And also quite a few nice people.) Best of luck! Given your Duffy's interests, I'm guessing things will go well for you.
      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
        Cute name for a Tumblr blog! I love when people post photos and adventures!

I have a blog at Daily Duffy! Or the photos come up a few days later on Facebook (with other photos just because that's how it happened) at https://www.facebook.com/DailyDuffy?fref=ts.

I used to have a Duffy Tumblr, but I'm honestly too old for that crowd and I just didn't fit in. It wasn't a good place for me, so I left.

But Tumblr is probably my favorite interface for posting pictures/text. My (completely inactive) account there is still getting the occasional follow, too, so there are definitely some Duffy fans there. (And also quite a few nice people.) Best of luck! Given your Duffy's interests, I'm guessing things will go well for you.

Thanks Eeee-va, my Duffy is the fanboy type. I am very excited!

Comment

I am on Instagram as shellie.may.bear and Twitter @shelliecocobear and Facebook as Shellie May... I am using the same profile pictures and have found many of you guys off site...... Micechat is still my favorite Duffy community and I have not found another like it .......and I try to draw other English speaking Disney Bear and Duffy Bear fans that I meet to see this amazing community!!! I finally splurged on a Disneyland annual pass and am having amazing adventures and spreading the bear love in an ever more bear receptive climate...dare I say that Duffy is finally settling into his own around my home parks?? And maybe I am too!

Comment

I would love to see any bears that you guys are sharing on other sites and will keep my eyes glued to MICECHAT as well!!!!!! ʕ>ω<ʔ❤ʕӦvӦ。ʔ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X