Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Where to post Duffy and ShellieMay items for sale?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to post Duffy and ShellieMay items for sale?

I have a few items that I would like make available for purchase to Duffy and ShellieMay collectors. These items are from Tokyo Disneyland from a few years ago. Would I make those posts here in this forum or in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum?

I don't know the actual rules of MiceChat; you might need to ask a moderator if you want to be certain. But, people have posted things for sale on this Duffy board, and I'm not sure of the visibility they'd get if you posted elsewhere. If your goal is to find collectors, this might be the best place to find them and it's been done before.

(Bizarrely, the Buy/Sell/Trade board at https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/c...buy-sell-trade does seem like it is technically the right place to post things for sale and has extensive rules, but the Community Outpost at https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/l...munity-outpost actually says "...Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.")

(Or you could save the trouble and mail them all to meeeeeee. Just kidding. )
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

"(Or you could save the trouble and mail them all to meeeeeee. Just kidding. )" Lol, I like your enthusiasm! Thanks for your response. Yeah, I figured the Duffy and ShellieMay fans would more likely come to this forum than the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I'm still taking pictures and that sort of thing. But, stay tuned

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X