Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Where to post Duffy and ShellieMay items for sale?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to post Duffy and ShellieMay items for sale?

I have a few items that I would like make available for purchase to Duffy and ShellieMay collectors. These items are from Tokyo Disneyland from a few years ago. Would I make those posts here in this forum or in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum?

I don't know the actual rules of MiceChat; you might need to ask a moderator if you want to be certain. But, people have posted things for sale on this Duffy board, and I'm not sure of the visibility they'd get if you posted elsewhere. If your goal is to find collectors, this might be the best place to find them and it's been done before.

(Bizarrely, the Buy/Sell/Trade board at https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/c...buy-sell-trade does seem like it is technically the right place to post things for sale and has extensive rules, but the Community Outpost at https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/l...munity-outpost actually says "...Want to sell your prized Disney collectibles? The Outpost is the only area on MiceChat where you may post about or promote these items.")

(Or you could save the trouble and mail them all to meeeeeee. Just kidding. )
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

"(Or you could save the trouble and mail them all to meeeeeee. Just kidding. )" Lol, I like your enthusiasm! Thanks for your response. Yeah, I figured the Duffy and ShellieMay fans would more likely come to this forum than the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I'm still taking pictures and that sort of thing. But, stay tuned

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X