This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Grail Pin

Do you have a "Holy Grail" pin? What would you trade to get it?

Mine is this one

Pin 46163: Disneyland Club 33 Tomorrowland Space Mountain

This pin was released at a special dinner for Club 33 members for the relaunch of Space Mountain in 2005. The guest were given a ride on the newly remodeled Space Mountain, then went a second time with lights on!

I would personal trade several of anything in my collection to get a hold of this one. I have only seen it once on eBay.

Re: Holy Grail Pin

That is a pretty cool pin!!

I don't really... there are a few I'd love to have. esp old ones or rare LE ones... but I"m not obsessed enough to seek them out or pay a crazy amount of money for them or ANY pin. I can't let myself think like that or I'd not have any money left )
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

My Holy Grail pin is also a Club 33 pin. The one featuring the door to C33, and when you open the door, Walt is standing there. It does sell on eBay, usually for more than $100, so I am content to look at the photos.

Comment

My sister was kind enough to gift me two of my holy grails at Christmas time (I don't even want to know what she paid for them; I only saw the Michigan-Ohio State pin on Ebay once with bids up to $75):

and

So, now I guess I need to find a couple of new holy grails ...

Comment

omg I love that Maleficent Stitch pin! (it combines the two themes of pins I'm constantly looking for lol).
          I'd love to get my hands on a Chernabog Stitch (I think someone posted a picture of one in the recent acquisitions thread).

Comment

Originally posted by Figaro View Post
            My Holy Grail pin is also a Club 33 pin. The one featuring the door to C33, and when you open the door, Walt is standing there. It does sell on eBay, usually for more than $100, so I am content to look at the photos.
            OMG ME TOO!!!!!!!
            I saw that pin once and I yelled.
            Actually I screamed..... loudly.....
            Lol, if I had the money I'd probably go buy it right now... actually I'd probably have already bought it.
            Yes, to me, it's that epic
            "Wow, time flies when you're obsessively looking at pins."

Comment

I don't really have a Grail Pin either. As I'm mainly a toy collector, pins are just something I collect for fun on the side and using whatever money I have left over from toys, which admittedly isn't all that much.

Funny thing is that I don't really have a toy collecting grail either...I suppose if I were more into vintage toys then I would but it's mostly mass market current releases that are my focus.

Comment

Hi! :wave:

My Grail is Pin 15343: WDW - 999 Happy Haunts Ball - The Transformation of Master Gracey (Lenticular)

I have a Pin 2939: Maleficent Boxed Diva Event Gift to trade...

and others>
                Have a nice day,
                Robert - rj1980

Comment

Thanks for starting a topic on this SpaceDad!

Just this one for now. I think it's a pretty awesome pin!

Pin 13347: DLR - 100 Mickeys Pin Series -The Sorcerer & The Apprentice (Dangle)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oathkeeper View Post
                      I'd love to get my hands on a Chernabog Stitch (I think someone posted a picture of one in the recent acquisitions thread).
                      That would be me. Got it from the French eBay site. It was around $36 at the time, after converting the Euro.
                      Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

I don't have any specific ones, but I would love to come across some Captain Rex pins someday. The Star Tours PoH one for sure.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X