Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney Store pins

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store pins

I am new to pin trading and found several pins I am coveting at the online disney store. I looked at the pin trading website to see if these pins are available at WDW, as I would like to get them on our trip in 2 weeks, so they count as a souvenir, instead of just a purchase of something I want.

They were not listed on the offical disney pin trading site. Does the Disney store website carry pins that are not available at the parks?

Re: Disney Store pins

Absolutely. Disneystore.com has their own line of pins. Many are a limited edition of 250. Recently they have started to carry some park pins, just a couple starter lanyards. Because of the low edition numbers you will not find the DS.com pins for sale at WDW.

Comment

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Looks like I need to do some shopping!

Comment

Originally posted by tukogirl View Post
        Thank you so much for the quick reply. Looks like I need to do some shopping!
        You might want to wait a week or 2. The big Disneystore.com pin sale is coming. It is usually starts the first Monday of the month in August.

Comment

Good Tip! Thanks Mellonballer!
          sigpic

Comment

Sale starts tomorrow, the 27th of July. At little earlier than normal, but fine with me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X