Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disney Store pins

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store pins

I am new to pin trading and found several pins I am coveting at the online disney store. I looked at the pin trading website to see if these pins are available at WDW, as I would like to get them on our trip in 2 weeks, so they count as a souvenir, instead of just a purchase of something I want.

They were not listed on the offical disney pin trading site. Does the Disney store website carry pins that are not available at the parks?

Re: Disney Store pins

Absolutely. Disneystore.com has their own line of pins. Many are a limited edition of 250. Recently they have started to carry some park pins, just a couple starter lanyards. Because of the low edition numbers you will not find the DS.com pins for sale at WDW.

Comment

Thank you so much for the quick reply. Looks like I need to do some shopping!

Comment

Originally posted by tukogirl View Post
        Thank you so much for the quick reply. Looks like I need to do some shopping!
        You might want to wait a week or 2. The big Disneystore.com pin sale is coming. It is usually starts the first Monday of the month in August.

Comment

Good Tip! Thanks Mellonballer!
          sigpic

Comment

Sale starts tomorrow, the 27th of July. At little earlier than normal, but fine with me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X