Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Wristband Guidelines...?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wristband Guidelines...?

    Hi! I was hoping that someone could better explain to me how wristbands work for LE pin purchase at the Disneyland resort. I will be at the parks for the October POH pin release and would very much like to get this pin (particularly since I love Alice and this is likely my only opportunity to get a POH pin).

    So...my questions are:

    1. Disneyland opens at 8 am on 10/11 (according to the website), does that mean I should be at the West Esplanade Kiosk at 6 am?

    2. "Wristbands for pins will be distributed West Esplanade Information Kiosk beginning at 7:00 AM while supplies last." Are there usually enough wristbands for everyone that lines up prior to 7 am?

    3. So after I get my wristband at 7 am (or there after), I'm free to get breakfast and wait for park open, correct? Then I simply go to Little Green Men Store Command (before 1 pm) and show them the wristband to purchase the pin, right? (Oh yes, how many pins can you get with one wristband? One or two?)

    I've never been to a wristband situation like this, so if anyone who has been can relate their experience, I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks so much for your help!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Wristband Guidelines...?

    Originally posted by pirate_tim View Post
    Hi! I was hoping that someone could better explain to me how wristbands work for LE pin purchase at the Disneyland resort. I will be at the parks for the October POH pin release and would very much like to get this pin (particularly since I love Alice and this is likely my only opportunity to get a POH pin).

    So...my questions are:

    1. Disneyland opens at 8 am on 10/11 (according to the website), does that mean I should be at the West Esplanade Kiosk at 6 am?
    Actually in recent months they have been lining us up in the Downtown Disney parking lot, then walking us over to the Esplanade about 7am to pass out the wristbands (haven't figured out why they need to do this). I always show up exactly at 6am.


    Originally posted by pirate_tim View Post
    2. "Wristbands for pins will be distributed West Esplanade Information Kiosk beginning at 7:00 AM while supplies last." Are there usually enough wristbands for everyone that lines up prior to 7 am?
    There have been a few times where the line was longer than the number of wristbands. When the Pirates POH came out in May, I got there at 6am and was about 200 people back in line. People that didn't show up until 7am did not get wristbands. for August there where actually extra wristbands after they where passed out to the initial line of guest. It all depends on what the pin is. I would expect the line to be OK in October, but in November when the Haunted Mansion POH comes out, it will be insane.

    Originally posted by pirate_tim View Post
    3. So after I get my wristband at 7 am (or there after), I'm free to get breakfast and wait for park open, correct? Then I simply go to Little Green Men Store Command (before 1 pm) and show them the wristband to purchase the pin, right? (Oh yes, how many pins can you get with one wristband? One or two?)
    This is correct, you can do anything you want as long as you get to the Little Green Men Store Command before 1pm. I usually wait a little while, because a lot of people go there immediately and create a long line. POH is 2 per wristband.

    I will be at this (and all other) POH releases. If you are interested in meeting send me PM before you come.

    Comment

    Ad Widget

    Collapse
    Working...
    X