This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Marvel Pins

I may be a little late to the party on this one but I was wondering about how the MiceChat Masses feel about seeing Marvel themed Disney pins released. I think it might be a good way to introduce Marvel into the parks with out actually bringing it into the parks. I think it would be fun to see some of the Disney characters dressed as Marvel characters.
    "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Re: Disney Marvel Pins

I'd like to see it too. I have no problem with it.

Comment

As a huge Marvel fan, I'd totally buy Marvel pins.

Comment

I own a few Marvel pins for Universal Studios so I'd definitely add a few Disney ones, were they to be made.

Comment

they could hopefully make some really cool pins with this whole new set of characters, so I'd get them!

Comment

*digs for credit card*

Peace,
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

I wouldn't buy one. I hate seeing Marvel and Disney mixed together. Marvel has alot of violence in a way and Disney is usually the complete Oppoisite.

~babs

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

I hate the Disney pins where their characters are dressed like non-Disney characters. They look so out of place and wrong. So I am against this idea, but I am sure it will happen eventually.
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                  I hate the Disney pins where their characters are dressed like non-Disney characters. They look so out of place and wrong. So I am against this idea, but I am sure it will happen eventually.
                  Yeah, I hate pins of characters dressed as other characters, and characters in attractions they have nothing to do with (Star Tours pins with Stitch on it or something) and I especially don't think I'd buy a pin of something like Goofy dressed as Wolverine.

Comment

Originally posted by Madame_Leota View Post
                    Yeah, I hate pins of characters dressed as other characters, and characters in attractions they have nothing to do with (Star Tours pins with Stitch on it or something) and I especially don't think I'd buy a pin of something like Goofy dressed as Wolverine.
                    Agree with you both

Thank you Solitary!

Comment

I like those kind of pins!

Actually, if anything, I'd like another series of Star Wars mystery pins. And please put Chernabog and Maleficent in Star Wars costumes!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X