• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand42
    replied
    Re: Disney Marvel Pins

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    I hate the Disney pins where their characters are dressed like non-Disney characters. They look so out of place and wrong. So I am against this idea, but I am sure it will happen eventually.
    I like those kind of pins!

Actually, if anything, I'd like another series of Star Wars mystery pins. And please put Chernabog and Maleficent in Star Wars costumes!

Leave a comment:

• Babs09
    replied

I hate the Disney pins where their characters are dressed like non-Disney characters. They look so out of place and wrong. So I am against this idea, but I am sure it will happen eventually.
    Originally posted by Madame_Leota View Post
    Yeah, I hate pins of characters dressed as other characters, and characters in attractions they have nothing to do with (Star Tours pins with Stitch on it or something) and I especially don't think I'd buy a pin of something like Goofy dressed as Wolverine.
    Agree with you both

Leave a comment:

• Madame_Leota
    replied

Yeah, I hate pins of characters dressed as other characters, and characters in attractions they have nothing to do with (Star Tours pins with Stitch on it or something) and I especially don't think I'd buy a pin of something like Goofy dressed as Wolverine.

Leave a comment:

• NeverNeverland
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Babs09
    replied

I wouldn't buy one. I hate seeing Marvel and Disney mixed together. Marvel has alot of violence in a way and Disney is usually the complete Oppoisite.

~babs

Leave a comment:

• RooBear
    replied

*digs for credit card*

Peace,
    Roo

Leave a comment:

• expedition_evan
    replied

they could hopefully make some really cool pins with this whole new set of characters, so I'd get them!

Leave a comment:

• brand42
    replied

I own a few Marvel pins for Universal Studios so I'd definitely add a few Disney ones, were they to be made.

Leave a comment:

• Madame_Leota
    replied

As a huge Marvel fan, I'd totally buy Marvel pins.

Leave a comment:

• Melonballer
    replied

I'd like to see it too. I have no problem with it.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzotigger
    started a topic Disney Marvel Pins

Disney Marvel Pins

I may be a little late to the party on this one but I was wondering about how the MiceChat Masses feel about seeing Marvel themed Disney pins released. I think it might be a good way to introduce Marvel into the parks with out actually bringing it into the parks. I think it would be fun to see some of the Disney characters dressed as Marvel characters.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X