This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piece of Disney History On-line wristband

I just received my confirmation e-mail saying that I can get a wristband for the Piece of Disney History pin the will be released on Jan. 24th. My question is does that guarantee me a pin or two? My understanding is that I can show up either an hour before or an hour after park opening to pick up my wristband and I get the chance to purchase the pin. Am i right in my assumption? or do they give out more wristbands the day of and i still have to wait in line? Any help would be welcome.
    "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Re: Piece of Disney History On-line wristband

From my understanding of the confirmation email, you are guaranteed a wristband that allows you to purchase 2 pins.

Comment

I went into the Tomorrowland pin store today at 2:50 pm and they still had quite a few POH pins left...so I got one.
      Maybe there was less interest because it is the third Disneyland Train POH pin.

Someone in there told me that Jan was supposed to be Big Thunder, but there was a glitch in production. Not sure if it's true or not, but I would like a Big Thunder POH.

Comment

The details on the next release are up. While January's did not sell out, it can't hurt to get the reservation on them.

Comment

It won't let me register. Its say the registration period is closed but the date scheduled to close is the 14th.
          "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Comment

I registered yesterday just fine.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X